FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HPC TLP GUARD anyone ever use one?

<<

NoLove

Post Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:03 am

HPC TLP GUARD anyone ever use one?

I have a customer that owns many laundry machines that they have misplaced the keys to. The locks all have the dome shroud on the front for obvious security reasons. I want to look professional about this and not go in there with grinders, prybars, and drills to install new cylinders but first need to remove the old ones. So I was considering purchasing the HPC TLP GUARD, a tool made specifically for defeating the shroud but I have never heard of anyone using one or telling of success or not. Any input would help here , Thanks in advance.
<<

Altashot

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Re: HPC TLP GUARD anyone ever use one?

They work well.

M.
<<

NoLove

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Re: HPC TLP GUARD anyone ever use one?

Ok, thank you for the input, I guess I am going to bite the bullet and get one even though it will probably eat up most of my earnings. Never have enough tools or options in the old tool bag. Maybe I can do a review of it after I have checked it out since I haven't seen one yet.
Thanks.

Return to Lock Picking