FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Fly by night Redneck Locksmith!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Fly by night Redneck Locksmith!

Ok I am a redneck, but I don't do this dumb shit. At some point in time some idiot rekeyed my customers locks, I go to rekey them and see that on these 5 pin KW1 locks, that each key has the tip cut off, so that one portion that holds pin #5 on each key is stuck in the lock, so the customers keys are slanted on the ends and are now 4 pin KW1 keys, it seems that this guy was selling the idea that if you done this for your customers, it made the locks bump proof and he also said pick proof! Hmm, if this would really work, don't you think it would have been thought of by now?
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Re: Fly by night Redneck Locksmith!

There is a guy here whose work I come across all the time. The realtors call him for the first part of a forclosure where he is supposed to key the house up to the Fannie Mae key. The problem is when I get there the front door only has 3 pins in it and the rest of the house hasn't been rekeyed at all. It irks me because he gets away with it all the time and we get chewed out when we've done everything right and an abnormality arises like the realtor forgot to put a key box on the house.

Return to Professional Locksmiths