FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Tactical Black Bag Locksmithing

<<

abroxis

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 am

Tactical Black Bag Locksmithing

For the Walter Mitty types and other wanna bees out there ...... can anyone please comment on .....

Does the FBI or other LEO agencies ever contract out the black bag operation to private enterprise or is it allways done from within an agency?

Assuming one had developed very high level expertise in this area how might one get a job working for these agencies or are you only hired from within ?

When one goes to a military recruiter can one ask about eventually joining a unit that does black bag stuff or is that area too classified to discuss when you are being recruited.

FYI ...... If this is the last post you ever see from me ... you will know that is isn't a good idea to post about this stuff.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 am

Re: Tactical Black Bag Locksmithing

If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

sandman

Post Sun May 15, 2011 11:06 am

recruiters and the military as a whole is a joke for wet work, doesnt matter what your skill or willingness, its a good ol boy world and they select you. you cant even pick to be a sniper in the marine corps, they pick you. you can volunteer once your a grunt, but even then, its the units discretion.

i know a spook, former navy seal, went to prison for rape. put up a flag to the (insert spook agency here) with his resume, he's getting out 2 years early, will become an active seal again, but under the watchful eye of that agency, and under their command and pay.

from what i can gather, RESUME is king, THEN its all about WHO YOU KNOW.

i personaly know the right contacts to get as far as an interview, but i lack the resume, even with my military and combat experience.
thats what im trying to work on atm.
in 2 years, when my resume is the best i can get it, whilst being a civilian, and paying my own way through the spook school without the sponsor ship of an agency, ill put up a flag with my resume stating im ready to go play.

but you need to get your foot in the door usualy, private contracting is they newest way they weed out the capable and the fool hearty.

you pull a couple tours as a PC, show you can keep a tight lip, a team player, make a few contacts, show you got skillz in a foreign land, then you got an in.

thats what im doing.

build my resume, go PC, build the contacts and foreign combat experience, then apply for the 'bigger picture' i.e. NSA, CIA, hell, i would even do DEA in south american or columbia. but im far from getting recruited.

the popular thing today is getting privately contracted by the CIA in some fashion or another, because theres more pay, you have more options at completing your mission because your not 'them' your just hired by them, so if you fuck shit up, your 'handler' can just cut your leash. then your on your own.
most CIA studs are handlers and power players, or 'shot callers'.
i dont want to be management, i want to be a player. were expendable, but, theres money and adventure in it.

but you might find an in by putting up a flag that your willing to teach and instruct their people, then work your way into the jobs by default. my dad is the best roller coaster mechanic in the world, hes 66 years old. he helps engineer, design, manufacture, and install them all over the world, at his pay, and age, they try to replace him all the time, but hes the best so by default and reputation, he gets asked for every time. when your the best, you can tell people, "hmm, i can only be done like this and their are only 2 people in the world that can do it this way..." they ask who are those two? you say "me and god, but i think you can afford me alot better than the latter" lol. i think thats your best bet, get in as an instructor.

be forewarned.....

IF YOU SEARCH HARD ENOUGH FOR THE DEVIL... YOU WILL FIND HIM.

i hope for your sake your a psychopath and can live without guilt, PTSD and sleeping is a rediculous nightmare. im stage 1 hypertension, i cannot fucking relax, or sleep longer than 4 hours at a time. so go kill some bunny rabbits, psych yourself up that this is what you want, and its saving american lives (or whatever country you live in) and get over it, move on, enjoy the ride, and good luck.

ps. when your in, put in a good word for me, ill be your trigger man. :twisted:
<<

sandman

Post Sun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

im sorry i totally went on a spook rand when your question was geared towards LEO...

well i asked a buddy of mine, who is retired bomb department of 30 years from Dallas Texas, he said its all a crap shoot and who you know. i told him i have a decent level in tactical locksmithing and a small hobby in forensic locksmithing, he said they dont use it, and if they did, they would pick someone that was in their group, and train them versus hiring an outsider.

my dick got soft after that conversation.

i would suggest you stick with military or gov training or pc work. dont waist your time with leo, they are pretentious sons of bitches, i should know, im stuck in this gay ass police academy with a bunch of know it all sheriffs offic faggots. FUCK THE POLICE!
<<

pistolnoon

Post Wed May 25, 2011 12:15 pm

All GSA work is contracted out, and favouritism, their are a few books made by paladin press I have of some real nice lockpicks books from the cold war days like the one handed lockpick, looks like a small black razor,uses reachargable sub c type batteries and a small solenoid, and a set of profiles for european pin tumblers, so you know that this stuff was going on, also pin tumbler scales to weight pins. Look under John Minnery's books and H Keith Melton.I have a manual that was passed onto me from the CIA, still valid today, a mathematical assessment of pin tumbler locks in relation to probability in creating pick profiles.
best

Return to Professional Locksmiths