FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Some advice from a locksmith please

<<

sandman

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 am

Re: Some advice from a locksmith please

KokomoLock wrote:What they look like to me is LSDA knobs.

god damn it, i was seriously debating on just waiting to let you take this!!! but i was like, 'hey, i can do this!' guess thats why im just an apprentice lol. i took my best shot at it!

ya, that would back sence if they were locked into the store room fuction, but that means his lock tech screwed him over!!!
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: Some advice from a locksmith please

Here is a"rule of thumb". If the button is just a button, it is made to push. If the button has a slot, it is made to push AND turn. These locks can be locked in two ways, push in the button and every time you turn the inside knob the button will pop out, and unlock the outside knob. Push in and turn the button and each time the inside knob is turned the outside knob will remain locked, but you can egress. Turn the button, then turn the inside knob, the button will pop out and the outside knob will be unlocked.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
Previous

Return to Professional Locksmiths