FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

BEST padlock help please! Also looking to sell or trade.

<<

The Doctor

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 pm

BEST padlock help please! Also looking to sell or trade.

I just got a BEST padlock. I believe it has 7 pins and two shear lines. I only have a basic set of peterson lockpicks including :longhook: :offestdiamond: :cityrake: I need help picking It. I feel almost no feedback. I've tried BOK and TOK tension and still get no where. some tips on how to pick would be great. also after I am done with it I am most likely going to sell it. The shackle is cut but the lock is fine. Not gummed up or anything. It is a b key-way. So any tips/help would be great.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: BEST padlock help please! Also looking to sell or trade.

Lube that Bitch up with some wd-40 and rake it a couple of times. Also, im not sure what the warding looks like, but make sure ur not hitting it and thinking that ur hitting the pins. And yes, I have done that lol.
<<

Kezo

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am

I've found that the tripple and double peak bogotas are pretty useful for picking BEST locks.
<<

james504

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

:agree: they are but he's saying its a WB keyway not a B keyway so he prolly aint gonna fit to many picks in there ,but he picks everest primus 's so he should have no problem.. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsJames504

Return to BEST