FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Best lock core nightmare... please advise...

<<

Shearlock

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Best lock core nightmare... please advise...

Omg ive been so damn busy i lost track of this thread!!

Brillant advice guys, Gordon and Grit1 thank you SO much. Ill be applying these methods today.

Also, i have a bit of free time and have a stack of amazing locks from Bill & Jeff that ive been working on around the clock so im fiiiiiinally going to get some youtube videos up. Plus now im addicted to ebay and aquiring some great stuff.

Back to the point, ill be devoting one of my first YouTube vids to this best core. (Once i master it of course) Thanks so much again guys.
xeo: One day you're gonna come home and find your wife laying in bed naked with a medeco biaxial locking her chastity belt...
<<

Shearlock

Familiar Face

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:50 pm

So check this out, I finally sat down today to try these ideas on this Best core. I've been insanely busy which is why I've barely been online the past two weeks. Between performing, preparing and lecturing its been madness. The few free moments I get I've been using to nonstop practice picking. Which is clearly working cause here's what just happened...

I sat down to finally try the ideas you guys gave on this core, but I thought why not try to pick it again since I haven't in a while, and I got it!!

After all this intensive non stop practice everyday, I gave the Best one more try and nailed it. I'm over the moon about it!

Never underestimate the power of practice and persistence.

On a side note, I've got everything set up for my YouTube videos at last. Im starting this weekend, very eager to finally dive in. I've got some great locks lined up, enough to keep me busy for a good while. BosnianBill sent over a load of amazing stuff, Jeff threw me a few things as well plus I've went full on Ebay addict.

Thanks again everyone for being so very cool, you guys are the shit.

-Joe Riggs
@WorldOfJoeRiggs
xeo: One day you're gonna come home and find your wife laying in bed naked with a medeco biaxial locking her chastity belt...
<<

Deforest Diamond

Post Fri May 12, 2017 10:04 am

We use best cores at the place i work. I have tried to pick a core I have had for about 2 years. Watched a video where they used a bogata rake and heavy tension. Rocked it open in less than 30 sec. I tried it and it works easy. i can't SPP it yet but I can get it open with the Bogata. Tried it on 3 more best cores and voila!! Blew my mind for sure.
Previous

Return to BEST