FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Medeco classic pin decoding help

<<

malfunctionjunction

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:17 am

Re: Medeco classic pin decoding help

The HPC card for biaxial cam is CSP4. I'm attaching a picture, but if that doesn't work or isn't allowed I can get you any of the info you need and you should be able to cut it with a micrometer card.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Drewsterkao

Post Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:45 pm

Good morning and thank you for the card you posted. I've been using that one as well, but these are the current issues I'm having with it. First my machine will only cut to about 5.5 before the cutting wheel starts hitting the jaw. The second which I'm sure is my error I just can figure out what I'm doing is I can only get half the right at a time and even then it not 100% there's a lot of wiggling back and forth like I'm picking the locks with a rake pick to open it, it's a far cry from a smooth seemles insert and turn...
<<

malfunctionjunction

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Off the top of my head (and absolutely no offense intended) are you using the B jaw correctly for this card? For this card, the key should be sitting against the lip of the jaw, not against the back of the jaw like normal. When cutting Best for instance, you use the lip on the B jaw to lock into that groove on the bottom of the blade of the key, but in this instance (and most instances) you use it to push the key out a little bit further.

Also, if you're using a micrometer card, make sure it's designed for the B jaw as well, there are A jaw and B jaw versions.
<<

Drewsterkao

Post Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:30 am

So I have found where I faulted partially, first I was using the wrong card and the second I was using the a card I had printed from instacode and appearantly I had cut it out wrong because now the pins line up to the cuts perfectly however now I guess I am decoding it incorrectly. I'll post a pic of the pins in question because I'm working on my 5 pin cam instead of the 4. Maybe you could shed a little light I'mand also ill post a paper I made as kinda like a quick reference for the decoding, if you wouldn't mind giving advice or opinions on either of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Drewsterkao

Post Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:34 am

And here's the guide I made
Previous

Return to Medeco