FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

American Lock

<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm

American Lock

anyone know the dfference between the 5260 and the 5200? i got about 3 5200's but one's busted from messing with it too much. and i was really intersted in the 5260 at my locksmith's shop. it looks almost exactly like the brinks max security shrouded. but it's larger. and i would like to start re-pinning again.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: American Lock

well there is a shrouded one and a non shrouded one then... cause mine isnt shrouded at all...
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Josh wrote:well there is a shrouded one and a non shrouded one then... cause mine isnt shrouded at all...

i think that it's all about the diversity of different locks. if the color is different,maybe the shackle can be too. but i'm probably wrong.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:44 pm

american only made some of thier locks different colors for color coding like at such places as construction sites...
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Josh wrote:american only made some of thier locks different colors for color coding like at such places as construction sites...

oh. i thought that it was all locks. my 5200's are kind of a native copper or green kinda thing. but i guess you're right. maybe the 5260 isn't color coded. but i still think that there might be a whole bunch of different AM's with shrouds. guess i'll make an inquery there and ask.

Return to Lock Picking