FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Picked locks

<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 am

Picked locks

I remember a while back I was at my local Chinese restauraunt,I noticed the plug on the mortise cylinder on the inside of the door was at the 1'0 clock position,I thought maybe the cylinder was installed improperly but sure enough when I twisted it wth my thumb to check it,I was free-spinning and I was able to click it back in to place.The lock had been picked!I also discovered another mortise cylinder in which the lock had been picked,this time on a glass door dividing a hallway.Has anyone else encountered locks that have been picked in public places?
Lockylew wrote:hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking lock, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: Picked locks

i do all the time.
locksmiths are usually in a hurry so they dont waste there time making sure everything is locked back up. they figure that the owner would be smart enough to turn the plug back...
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh,I forgot to mention,I found the lock on interior mortise of the Chinese restauraunt like that twice.Maybe one of the employees is a picker :lol:
Lockylew wrote:hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking lock, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:21 pm

possibly. but i wouldnt go around asking... or else you might find yourself kicked out of there. or they might suspect you if a break in occurs.
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Absolutely Josh.I have learned the hard way to not talk openly about my skill.In school I would get blamed for any lock-oriented damage that occured.Once I got blamed for a dented doorknob and another time for a pryed back metal plate on an elevator control panel(That had a switch lock)with 0 evidence whatsoever.
<<

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:04 pm

hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking locks, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 pm

HAHAHAHA that was good one Lew.You made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:It so funny I'm gonna make it my signature
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:35 pm

hahahahahaha great. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Lock Picking