FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Anyone want to pick my Assa twin 6000?

<<

LockManipulator

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Anyone want to pick my Assa twin 6000?

I've got this Assa Ruko 2 with a twin 6000 core in it that I just can't seem to freakin' pick! I want the core out so I can conveniently carry it around and practice. And if I still don't open it, then shim it from the back and take out some side pins for some progression picking. I can't do anything with it though in it's current state! So if you want to take on this beast of an Assa, here's the deal i'm offering: You pay for shipping and I'll send it to you to pick! When you get the core out, I'll pay for shipping back! You can play around with it for while before you send it back if you want. Gut it, examine it, take photos, what ever you want as long as I get the padlock and core back separately and in as good condition as I sent it out in! I'd prefer if you've already picked one of these haha otherwise it'll be kinda pointless for me. If you haven't touched one before but you think you can still pick one, pm me! I'm open to everyone! But be warned! If you don't get it open (i'll give you a month from when you receive it) you pay for shipping back! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i'm located in the U.S. and shipping anywhere else is a tad too expensive! I'm willing to pay up to ~$10 for for the return shipping to get it back. That covers all of U.S.
Last edited by LockManipulator on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Re: Anyone want to pick my Assa twin 6000?

I'll try that , i have opened several Assa/Abloy , locks etc pm me for a postal address lol !
come to think of it , i gave my last 1 to selim , and he picked it quicker than i did !
Open Sez Me !
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey Nozza, you do realise what lies inside this devil, right?

Best of British luck to you sir!
<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:42 am

Surely a post that is six years old is still gonna be live, right...?
crossing paths with people who have spent all day panicking and FRANTIC, desperately trying to recall the combination of a key operated lock
<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:49 am

I could do u a bit of a swap for the two Ruko 2 padlocks that i have and have also been unable to pick,impression,bump nor sneak up on,run up behind them and squeeze their nuts in a bench vice and ransom to get them to open like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crossing paths with people who have spent all day panicking and FRANTIC, desperately trying to recall the combination of a key operated lock
<<

Patrick Star

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 am

castle 2 wrote:I could do u a bit of a swap for the two Ruko 2 padlocks that i have and have also been unable to pick,impression,bump nor sneak up on,run up behind them and squeeze their nuts in a bench vice and ransom to get them to open like that

Any idea what cores they have? I don't really recognize the profiles from the photo.
The one to the right could be a Twin combi perhaps?
<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
castle 2 wrote:I could do u a bit of a swap for the two Ruko 2 padlocks that i have and have also been unable to pick,impression,bump nor sneak up on,run up behind them and squeeze their nuts in a bench vice and ransom to get them to open like that

Any idea what cores they have? I don't really recognize the profiles from the photo.
The one to the right could be a Twin combi perhaps?

The one cylinder is an AS-TM profile..
The other one looks like a Flexcore cylinder that is not a standard ASSA or RUKO keyblank profile..
<<

Patrick Star

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 am

Well, does it have side pins?
<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Possibly maybe I don't know how to check tbh the whole thing is like a night with a virgin, in that you can SEE where everything's SUPPOSED to go, but nothing you seem to try to get in, but nothing seems to fit, it just seems like it's gonna break everything u are trying lol
<<

Patrick Star

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Insert a half diamond pick into the bottom of the keyway, with the tip of the diamond facing to the left when the keyway is oriented in the "normal" way. N.B. that this is the opposite side of where the side pins are in Schlage Primus.
If you just slide the pick back and forth a bit you'll easily be able to tell if there are side pins in there or not.

Return to ASSA/Abloy