FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Picking Abloy High Profile

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Picking Abloy High Profile

In picking terms, the High Profile is like the standard Classic but on <insert favourite drug here>. If the Classic wasn't difficult enough then these are just something else.

But hey, you know the drill, here's to another one! Happy New Year! :cool:

<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Picking Abloy High Profile

Must be fake, as Abloy is said to come from Finland and according to Internet, Finland is a made up country which actually doesn't exist.

Yeah, I'm just kidding :D Happy New Year Hux to you too, a nice way to start it! :)
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Picking Abloy High Profile

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Must be fake, as Abloy is said to come from Finland and according to Internet, Finland is a made up country which actually doesn't exist.

Yeah, I'm just kidding :D Happy New Year Hux to you too, a nice way to start it! :)

Happy New Year to you too mate! This was from a while back...but then you'd know it was fake from when I showed you the trick in person! :smile:

I checked the internet too and I found out that it is actually impossible to pick any Abloy and also that the imaginary land known as Finland got its name because the land mass has big fins with which to circumnavigate the globe.

Return to ASSA/Abloy