FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Abloy Classic Picked in 13 Seconds!!

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:52 am

Abloy Classic Picked in 13 Seconds!!

So here is a little advancement to the Ablator I did a while back. Seems ok to release now I suppose.

<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:25 am

Re: Abloy Classic Picked in 13 Seconds!!

Nicely done on the auto-impressioning tool! :) I wish I would have had more free time to invest in developing something similar, as the tool itself is technically really simple, just needs one experimental part in it.
<<

huxleypig

Post Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Nicely done on the auto-impressioning tool! :) I wish I would have had more free time to invest in developing something similar, as the tool itself is technically really simple, just needs one experimental part in it.

Well Jaakko, you managed to be completely wrong and absolutely right (at the same time) on that! Great to see you again, I look forward to the next time, it will get even crazier, I am sure.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 am

huxleypig wrote:
Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Nicely done on the auto-impressioning tool! :) I wish I would have had more free time to invest in developing something similar, as the tool itself is technically really simple, just needs one experimental part in it.

Well Jaakko, you managed to be completely wrong and absolutely right (at the same time) on that! Great to see you again, I look forward to the next time, it will get even crazier, I am sure.

Heh, true :) I'll test out the other idea for this tool if it would be easier (well, it is) to make. Just waiting for the next order of stuff to work so I can sneak in a piece of tool steel along with it :)
<<

huxleypig

Post Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:
huxleypig wrote:

Heh, true :) I'll test out the other idea for this tool if it would be easier (well, it is) to make. Just waiting for the next order of stuff to work so I can sneak in a piece of tool steel along with it :)

I have been working on it since Lockcon, I just need to come up with a name for the technique now.

Return to ASSA/Abloy