FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

unidentified safety deposit boxes mosler/taylor

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

unidentified safety deposit boxes mosler/taylor

i can probably have all these just for opening them...
then i would share...lil' help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Re: unidentified safety deposit boxes mosler/taylor

Cool man, where'd you find that little catch? What kind of locking mech is on those?
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 pm

they are Mosler I am certain of that, let me get my book and see what they are exactly, though I can tell you right off that you could pull the nose and get in, should be no problem, although I have never worked on a single nose, only the dual.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

ChemicalRobot

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm not familiar with these sorts of locks, but could you break the hinges to get the doors off?
Howdy!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Thats tough to identify by the picture, a second glance tells me it could be a bates, but,, Diebold came up with a replacement model of there own, and looks very similar to what you have, but without measurements to help me, HHM also looks similar!! You kind of need to know what it is to properly open it. It is going to be hard to not damage these locks when trying to open these up, if you pull the nose you damage the levers and break the nose off, or it just pulls out, if you pull the doors it usually breaks the lock because the bolt holds the other side and the lock case breaks in half. If you do damage one get the numbers off the back and I will tell you drill points to drill the screws out from the front of the door, that way you have undamaged locks. Thats about the extent of my experience, hope this helps!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

barbarian

Post Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I see one door is open. You should get an idea of how the insides look.

Flip it on its face and make a hole in the back of each compartment. Reach in with a long screwdriver ??
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 am

barbarian wrote:I see one door is open. You should get an idea of how the insides look.

Flip it on its face and make a hole in the back of each compartment. Reach in with a long screwdriver ??

LOL! Not a bad idea, just unscrew the mounting screws!! Never thought of that, it all depends on whether or not somebody thinks the boxes, or (Nest) is worth anything. To me, it don't look like it holds any value at all, looks like discarded junk. But those locks, might be cool to play with!

Return to Hi-Security Locks