FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

articles for paranoia 101 :)

<<

ARF-GEF

Post Thu May 23, 2013 12:46 pm

articles for paranoia 101 :)

So I've read 2 paranoia inducing articles in the past week, I thought I would share.
Lucky I don't really care about the 3 lettered govt agencies watching me :)

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/05/22/spycraft_for_hacks
ForPol is of course a mouthpiece of the State Dept. but it's still a good article :)

This one I might have already posted on the chat but for those who missed it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/04/telephone-calls-recorded-fbi-boston
This Glenn Greenwald guy actually writes a lot of must read articles for those who have, or wish to level up their paranoia :D

Actually he does pretty decent evidence based journalism, and writes what he thinks even if it goes against the stream (in both directions) which is exceedingly rare among journalists nowadays.
To be honest ballsy investigative journalism of the Govt is actually a dying breed but this gut still have some nice reads.

Of course that's all just my personal opinion :)
Everyone is, as always, encouraged to form and share his/her own opinion :)
And of course any correction/supplements are most welcome.
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Re: articles for paranoia 101 :)

Paranoia fans could also google for tuesdays article in the long island press about pentagon power grab, the say they just changed the 'regulation" and don't gottda obey no steenkin laws (reference to B travens moive treasure of the sierra madres, badge, I don godda show you no steenkin badge)

in any case any big ass general 9think petraeaus or mcrystal can decide when to have his martial law and start rounding up the peope on the lists they keep.
also see operation market garden.

our you could google search terms 'department of homeland security ammunition purchase', that one is recent too. apparently the dhs needs more bullets than the army. in fact its ordering enough to do an iraq war lasting 24 years

there aint gonna be no civil war, just a military dictatorship. same thing happened to the roman republic under pompey and caesar. all they need is an excuse that the tame media will keep selling and selling like they did the hobby war in iraq. WMD the sky is falling etc.
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Fri May 24, 2013 4:58 am

So to swing one back in the other direction too:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/05/23/the_empire_strikes_back_emp?page=0,0

:)
Or course those of the community who are really into Conspirational theories won't believe it anyway :D
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri May 24, 2013 6:53 am

I love conspiration theories! :mrgreen:
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 am

The real EMP threat is not some puny nuke in space, its the big one, the sun, sun flares could really do some damage, and the already do it on occasion. and as far as NSA collecting phone calls, an israeli company variously called verint or comverse has been doing that in tel aviv for years.
You want some real paranoia consider the worlds reserve currency, the dollar having a crash, not hard to imagine since at least half of congress has been trying to sabotage it for years. get ready for the barter system to pay the electric bill. if the energy can be extracted under the barter system.
:smile:
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 am

www.washingtonsblog.com search terms " is this the real reason for the government spying," "continuity of government"

gov maintains list of eight million citizens that could be destabilizing to military rule.

you aren't gonna like this
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:46 am

8 million patriots who believe the Bill of Rights is the social contract and that when government no longer respects that, as it no longer does, it loses the authority to govern that was given to it by the people under that contract which they are required to respect 'a priori',

and the rest are all sheeple who know nothing of government and expect it to commit crimes and cover them up like any mafia.
Last edited by rai on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

rzr800

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm

That would be cool if a solar flare from the sun hit the earth and ruined all the transponder keys for autos.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:11 am

.salon.com/2014/06/12/woman_dies_in_jail_while_serving_sentence_for_her_kids_unpaid_school_fines/
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

i think what people in first world countries are beginning to realize, thanks to the internet and sound journalism, is that we don't need government. certainly not a government as big as the one we have in the US right now. they know this, they know that the people know this, and that's freaking everyone out on both sides. i always listen close to people of rai's generation on this topic because those guys lived in the US when it had (perhaps) reached its pinnacle. i have much respect to everyone who serves for their country, but more so the older generation. after what we learned from vietnam, it amazes me anyone would sign up to go to war for this country. ive known kids from my generation who've joined the military for the money or for the free education or to satisfy their hard ass father but i haven't met many who signed up because they wanted to fight for a worthy cause. most of whom ive spoke to understand (better than i do) that attacking anyone only breeds more enemies. i mean christ, that's something i learned on the playground as a child.

an about the imminent "cyber-attack" or solar flares knocking out our grid i remember seeing a video of the head of the DHS saying that it's not a matter of if it'll happen but when. that's pretty frightening to think about. i like to think that im not dependent on the state but without electricity or gasoline id have a really hard time taking care of my family. on my own im not too worried; the ones i love are who i fear for.

having said all that, life is good. gonna crack a beer and go to the beach. thanks america!
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

Deadlock

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:48 am

rai wrote:The real EMP threat is not some puny nuke in space, its the big one, the sun, sun flares could really do some damage, and they already do it on occasion.

Coronal mass ejections are the real monsters. I wonder if any of the Canadian members on here remember the blackout on March 13th 1989?

Return to Current Events