FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Eat Your Veggies, Kid.....Or Else....

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Eat Your Veggies, Kid.....Or Else....

<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: Eat Your Veggies, Kid.....Or Else....

What the fucking holy hell??????!!!!????!!!??? In mother russia you don't eat school lunch, school lunch eats YOU!
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah this kind of stuff seems to be getting worse and worse. Here in Texas, because taxes aren't as high teenagers in schools have been arrested for things as small as farting in class and then once the parents come down they have to pay to get the kids out again (of course that isn't a huge problem yet but it has started happening lately). I love America but stuff like this makes me really wonder.
<<

the picker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

damn that would piss me off if some one told me that i had to put food in my kids lunch that i knew was going to go to wast....thees b some sad days indeed
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

NoNeedForAKey wrote:Yeah this kind of stuff seems to be getting worse and worse. Here in Texas, because taxes aren't as high teenagers in schools have been arrested for things as small as farting in class and then once the parents come down they have to pay to get the kids out again (of course that isn't a huge problem yet but it has started happening lately). I love America but stuff like this makes me really wonder.

Holy shit I'd still be serving a life sentence for being a career criminal if they had that when I was in high school!
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

mdchurchill wrote:
NoNeedForAKey wrote:Yeah this kind of stuff seems to be getting worse and worse. Here in Texas, because taxes aren't as high teenagers in schools have been arrested for things as small as farting in class and then once the parents come down they have to pay to get the kids out again (of course that isn't a huge problem yet but it has started happening lately). I love America but stuff like this makes me really wonder.

Holy shit I'd still be serving a life sentence for being a career criminal if they had that when I was in high school!

Yeah, and there have been a lot of stories like that showing up lately. Another one is if you skip school now (like a teen skipping school without their parents knowing) a lot of times the police will arrest the kid instead of taking him or her home because they can make money off of it that way. You can get screwed by the police for anything now. In LA they just passed a law that stops you from throwing a football on the beach because "there is a risk it could hurt someone" and the great part about the law is that they don't just tell you to stop they just give you a 1000 dollar fine for it.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Are you cereal! :lol: Thankfully her daughter did not have cookies or something.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

MacGyver101

Familiar Face

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Just imagine their dilemma if some kid shows up with both banana and a chopped up tomato in their lunch... do you quietly accept it as a vegetable, or write the parents up for technically including two helpings of fruit??!

It would be too stressful for many of us, so I'm glad we can rest easy, knowing there's a crack team of state-trained lunch inspectors working on this. ;)
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 am

MacGyver101 wrote:Just imagine their dilemma if some kid shows up with both banana and a chopped up tomato in their lunch... do you quietly accept it as a vegetable, or write the parents up for technically including two helpings of fruit??!

It would be too stressful for many of us, so I'm glad we can rest easy, knowing there's a crack team of state-trained lunch inspectors working on this. ;)

Well, since back in the 80's ketchup got declared a vegetable, I think they'd be able to sort it... or not... probably not...
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

Violaetor

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 am

"A turkey sandwich and a banana huh? I don't think those are good for you, wait one second." says the inspector, "Hey! Martha! What we got for this kid that's healthy?"

Martha looks around "Umm, chicken nuggets?"

Inspector looks closely and whispers "Are you sure those are chicken nuggets?"

Martha shrugs "Well they ARE round, came in this 300 lb box of random frozen shit, and says it contains at LEAST 6% 'MEAT PROTEIN' so your guess is as good as mine."

"That'll do, send the bill home with the girl."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OK6xDd7Hs
Looking to get something made? Send me a PM!

Return to Current Events