FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

OMG - These Green Bastards...

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 pm

OMG - These Green Bastards...

....are insane!

Bicycles?

That's it? That's the "green solution"? GMAFB!

http://fastlane.dot.gov/2010/03/my-view-from-atop-the-table-at-the-national-bike-summit.html
<<

Hobbs

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: OMG - These Green Bastards...

Lahood is about as close to being a communist as you can get. Even considering that, perhaps he is a communist. You should have heard him a few months ago on C-SPAN's Washington Journal (starts 7:00 A.M. EST). He was talking about GPS computers in every car and you get taxed by the mile and people were calling in left and right against it and his support of it, he cared not. They had excellent points that it would hurt their personal lives as well as business in this country, he cared not.

These people, and the same goes for the current mess we are in, are basically just trying to destroy the country - make NOT having healthcare illegal and sic the IRS on the American People, it's incredible how much lower we have sank in just 13 months. I was no big fan of a lot of what Bush did but DAMN.

Anyway, they don't care about working people and they don't care about the country and I'm convinced they are either so insulated and myopic that they can't see they will destroy this country or, they are trying to break it down and build it back up into the dreamed of utopia which is a shovel full of horseshit as well.

(On a sidenote, DUDE, the software keeps logging me out multiple times, it's nutty. What's up with that?)
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

LOL! If I am not mistaken those pictures, and that meeting was actually in Portland Oregon, if they aren't I know that they are pushing for all this bike shit. I love how the green movement means more than employment. Oregon has been dumping money into making bike paths and all this crap but do almost nothing to help improve our poor economy. I would go back to Idaho right now if I had money to do so.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

loki

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

If these green,P-head, tree huggers want bicycles to have "equal rights" with car drivers and autos, let the greenies, pay special taxes to pay for it,
(just as the so-called article mentioned).

1. Levy a bicycle excise tax plus local taxes, when buying a bike.

2. Mandate an annual bicylcle registration fee collected by each states', Department of Un Motorized Bikes, DUMB. For example,In Oregon it would be known as
Oregon DUMB or O DUMB. ( No insult intended to senseable people of " The Beaver State".)

3. Charge a enviromental impact fee on bike tires, and bike grease.

4. Collect an enviromental tax (collected when a bicycle is purchased) for the ultimate disposable of the bike when it is junked.

5. Expand on law number three, Make that a special tax on ALL bike parts. (sneak the law up on them).

6. Require all shops servicing and repairing bicycles must be licensed and registered and of course, taxed.

7. Make bicycle riders undergo mandatory training on safe riding practices and be licensed by DUMB.

... And some more oppresive and drastic measures not thought of yet.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Nemo Malus Felix
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 pm

US KeyPicking Bicycle Team prepares for annual "Green Parade".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Current Events