FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Outlaw Fishermen

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 am

Outlaw Fishermen

When fish are outlawed - only outlaws will have fish....

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762
<<

loki

Familiar Face

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 am

Re: Outlaw Fishermen

Well, what did you expect from government (the They) ?

They want to protect us from everything...

Now, who will protect us from THEM ?
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:49 am

Why Loki, THEY will of course... have you no faith in THE SYSTEM? :roll:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 am

As the days go on, I am not surprised at all. We lose more and more rights on a daily basis as Obama creates his new United States. He was hoping we wouldn't notice, but we do.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Wht in the Fing F? That doesnt even seem real. Could that guy make it any more obvious they he wants to rule the world????? Why dont people around here know about that. I live right in the middle of "sportsman's paradise". The government just wants to control the waterways..........Closer and closer to the police state. Sad part is that if people were "ready" they would just let them do it. So they keep probing and probing.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 am

the lockpickkid wrote:As the days go on, I am not surprised at all. We lose more and more rights on a daily basis as Obama creates his new United States. He was hoping we wouldn't notice, but we do.

It's not the United States anymore...it's the Obama Nation.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:As the days go on, I am not surprised at all. We lose more and more rights on a daily basis as Obama creates his new United States. He was hoping we wouldn't notice, but we do.

It's not the United States anymore...it's the Obama Nation.

Cult of personality. I agree. But I think all of this is MUCH bigger than Obama. Just my opinion.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Riff wrote:Wht in the Fing F? That doesnt even seem real. Could that guy make it any more obvious they he wants to rule the world????? Why dont people around here know about that. I live right in the middle of "sportsman's paradise". The government just wants to control the waterways..........Closer and closer to the police state. Sad part is that if people were "ready" they would just let them do it. So they keep probing and probing.

People will be "ready" one day via creeping incrementalism...
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:
Riff wrote:Wht in the Fing F? That doesnt even seem real. Could that guy make it any more obvious they he wants to rule the world????? Why dont people around here know about that. I live right in the middle of "sportsman's paradise". The government just wants to control the waterways..........Closer and closer to the police state. Sad part is that if people were "ready" they would just let them do it. So they keep probing and probing.

People will be "ready" one day via creeping incrementalism...

Yep Sir..
<<

Warder

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

As a Keypicking.com member, you understand that in order to achieve the desired result (opening a lock) a gradual process of overcoming/removing the barriers (be they pins,wards,sidebars,wafers, etc) must be accomplished.
Similarly, we, the general population, are ‘directed ‘daily in what actions are allowed to us. ( ‘You don’t have to go through airport security,if you choose not to board the plane..’)
The same principles used to open a lock are applied on everyone of us, albeit on a different scale. We are being picked apart in a divide and conquer fashion slowly but surely. Core support structures (Community, family, or being able to go fishing to provide food) are being weakened and destroyed- over time this is causing a total dependency... Get the gist?
<<

usmcboltaction

Funny Guy/Bouncer

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Riff wrote:
Cult of personality. I agree. But I think all of this is MUCH bigger than Obama. Just my opinion.

I agree there. Bush took a load of rights away to "protect us", and Obama wants to take more away to "serve the greater good" and "give people what they need."

The problem is not the leaders, it is that we as a nation sit back and let our rights be taken away. People, in general, are not interested in their local governments, where we can actually start making changes. If we elect the right mayors and councilmen, they can move up in their careers to become senators, congressman, and presidents.

Return to Current Events