FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Guys...You can relate to this...

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Guys...You can relate to this...

a whiny spoiled little bitch, always making selfish demands and blaming it on tourette's...

<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Re: Guys...You can relate to this...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You funny GI!
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 pm

You know that Hallis!

My son has been diagnosed ADHD. ADHD MY FURKING ARSE!
He is a fine young lad when he's with me, hardly any problems.

You give him a game to play and he is lost in it for hours,
what happens to his ADHD, then - does it take a holiday for a few hours?
What ya mean he is incapable of concentrating for long periods!

School teachers have their favourite pupils and if you are not one of those
but are sharp enough to see that, you may start to think you are not being treated equally and rebel.

I think they need to scoop up all the Ritalin from the kids
and give it to the teachers,
just so they can keep up with the kids!!! :shock:

Some of the time he looks like a little burnt out speed freak!
Fucking quacks... :evil:

Sorry to shot off topic, I'm back now.
Tourettes maybe a real syndrome but I believe they are brought on like phobias
or in this case, just used to getting their own way!
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 pm

By the way Hallis,
Did ya read all of Atlas Shrugged?
That's one fat book.
I must admit, it's one of the only books, I never made it all the way through! ;)
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:49 pm

PHatDriver wrote:By the way Hallis,
Did ya read all of Atlas Shrugged?
That's one fat book.
I must admit, it's one of the only books, I never made it all the way through! ;)

Oh man! You NEED to finish that puppy! It's one of the best if not the best books ever written! I've read it several times.

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Just started "listening" to the book. I really should read it instead of listening to it.

I fall asleep when I listen to it.

As far as ADHD - I agree. I really think doctors, teachers, etc, use it as a cop out to load the kid on drugs and snuff out any rambunctiousness they may have in them. Hell, when you're a kid (and yes, I was a kid at one time...back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..) your hormones are taking you on a freaking roller coaster carnival ride.

One minute you're like a tweeked out meth head ...running 90 mph, jumping over walls and fences...and the next - you're zombied out like you found your mom's hidden stash of "reds". Sure it's freaky, but that's just Mother Nature's way of letting you know who really is in fucking charge - and it ain't you. :?

And teachers and doctors being intellectual pointy-headed delicate geniuses with a sheepskin hanging on the wall ...well they don't have time to deal with the kids. It's easier to diagnose them with ADHD and medicate the hell out of them. :ugeek:

Just spend good time with your kid PHatDriver...it will pay off in the long run. :D
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:Oh man! You NEED to finish that puppy! It's one of the best if not the best books ever written! I've read it several times.

HallisChalmers wrote:Just started "listening" to the book. I really should read it instead of listening to it.

Damn, would ya look at that.
It seems Atlas Shrugged.pdf just fell into my computer (again) and an audio book too.
Wow, how fortunate. Seems I may be giving it another read. I bet it sucks.

HallisChalmers wrote:As far as ADHD - I agree. I really think doctors, teachers, etc, use it as a cop out to load the kid on drugs and snuff out any rambunctiousness they may have in them. Hell, when you're a kid (and yes, I was a kid at one time...back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..) your hormones are taking you on a freaking roller coaster carnival ride.

One minute you're like a tweeked out meth head ...running 90 mph, jumping over walls and fences...and the next - you're zombied out like you found your mom's hidden stash of "reds". Sure it's freaky, but that's just Mother Nature's way of letting you know who really is in fucking charge - and it ain't you. :?

And teachers and doctors being intellectual pointy-headed delicate geniuses with a sheepskin hanging on the wall ...well they don't have time to deal with the kids. It's easier to diagnose them with ADHD and medicate the hell out of them. :ugeek:

Just spend good time with your kid PHatDriver...it will pay off in the long run. :D

Couldn't have said it better myself. Fucking bunch o misfits.
How on earth can someone become so detached from the old them? I remember those hormone days fondly. :twisted:
All I’m looking forward to now is me midlife crisis – woohoo.

Surly these drug pushers must remember too, or where they already twisted by their parents at such a young age – who knows.
Don’t ya get the impression they are just following ORDERS and haven’t an independent neuron amongst them.
The real world vs an independent analyses, of the average human, with percentages given, for their normality!
So, children who are not allowed to be free spirits, grow up to be shrinks - HUH! :lol:

Love hanging with my kids, just having them around - soo kool.
They are the two best things that have ever happened to me.
They keep a frail piece of my
black heart, red!

Love you little men...

Take off the mask, find yourself, and fuck them all :shock:
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 pm

PHatDriver wrote:
elbowmacaroni wrote:Oh man! You NEED to finish that puppy! It's one of the best if not the best books ever written! I've read it several times.

HallisChalmers wrote:Just started "listening" to the book. I really should read it instead of listening to it.

Damn, would ya look at that.
It seems Atlas Shrugged.pdf just fell into my computer (again) and an audio book too.
Wow, how fortunate. Seems I may be giving it another read. I bet it sucks.

HallisChalmers wrote:As far as ADHD - I agree. I really think doctors, teachers, etc, use it as a cop out to load the kid on drugs and snuff out any rambunctiousness they may have in them. Hell, when you're a kid (and yes, I was a kid at one time...back when dinosaurs ruled the earth..) your hormones are taking you on a freaking roller coaster carnival ride.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Fucking bunch o misfits.
How on earth can someone become so detached from the old them? I remember those hormone days fondly. :twisted:
All I’m looking forward to now is me midlife crisis – woohoo.

Surly these drug pushers must remember too, or where they already twisted by their parents at such a young age – who knows.
Don’t ya get the impression they are just following ORDERS and haven’t an independent neuron amongst them.
The real world vs an independent analyses, of the average human, with percentages given, for their normality!
So, children who are not allowed to be free spirits, grow up to be shrinks - HUH! :lol:

Love hanging with my kids, just having them around - soo kool.
They are the two best things that have ever happened to me.
They keep a frail piece of my
black heart, red!

Love you little men...

Take off the mask, find yourself, and fuck them all :shock:

Shit, well my teenage years are a bit of a haze...

I'm with ya on the following orders thing... wouldn't surprise me one iota, as it sure seems like there is an agenda there.

Kids will be kids... If I was a kid now, I'd probably have been hit with that diagnosis, I was bored in school, I read the textbooks instead of paying attention in class, and aced all my tests, but rarely turned in homework... I got by on the fact that the tests proved I was learning the shit and got good grades in most cases except where the teacher took the not turning in of homework and lack of attention as a personal affront.

And lastly, yeah kids are a fucking blessing (don't see why people don't get that, maybe it's the fault of planned parenthood and their ilk devaluing life) and downright amazing! I have a wee one that is going to be a year in a few weeks. This past year has been a wild ride for sure, but I for the life of me would not give up a second of it, even the sleepless nights. Because even on those sleepless nights I was holding my little daughter in my arms! They are truly a gift from god!

<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Oh I forgot you mentioned misfits...

<<

bouncer965

Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 am

Blimey i would have been sectioned had all this adhd stuff been around when i was a kid. I hated school, hated authority and was pretty much a loner. I did what i wanted to do, but i was happy. My parents brought me up ok, but i like all kids had days where i was totally uncontrollable.

I got 2 kids that i mainly look after during the day, when i got no work on. Yeah, they can be a handful, boistrous, cheeky and bloody hard work. But i wouldnt change it for the bloody world. A lot of dads dont get the chance to spend time with there kids like i do.......im lucky. My little boy is my best mate, he loves nothing better than going buying tools and stuff with me and being my little helper ....hes 2. My daughter is 6 and very very clever, never stops asking questions about anything. Now go back 9yrs ago before i met my missus and i was a bit of a rogue ........loveable rogue as a lot of people said.
But in life you all go through stages and for me im glad i done what i done because, yeah i made mistakes......some very big ones.......but for me its good because i know what i can teach my kids to make there life easier. And one thing i have lernt over the last few years is that being honest with your kids is an absolute must. My kids changed my life for the better .........hard work but very rewarding.

its an unconditional love.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

happykill

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Atlas Shrugged just happened to fall onto my machine as well.. odd.. it must be contagious!

Hmm, wonder how the movie will be.
-------------------------------
Known Some Call Is Air Am
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm

It will be very very wrong... (the movie) It will probably change the message of the book a complete 180 too...

<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Some things thata contagious, huh. Your computer must be like mine, how strange!

I’ve gotta read this blasted book, it’s been hunting me for years,
just gotta get it out the fucking way...
It wont leave me alone, right pain in the arse... :shock:

I’m already over half way through.
Getting a bit more interesting now and things are fitting into place
but not as eye opening as I was led to believe.
Or then again, I may already have this sort of stuff understood.

Finding it a bit long winded and repetitious but nott too bad really – getting better.
ALTHOUGH, If I hear the term, “Reardon Metal” once more, I may just... AAAarrrrrrrrr... :evil:
Wonder if they make picks outta Reardon Metal? There's that fucking name again... %&£*%@ :shock:

Didn’t know there’s a movie planed!
But ya know it’ll be nothing like the book.
Ya never know, that may fall into my comp aswell. :roll:

"Who is John Galt? I’m John Galt..." 8-)
<<

happykill

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480239/

scheduled for 2011? but i guess we will see.

I plan on starting it (the book) this weekend. I should be done by the time the movie comes out. :D

here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

[edit - It looks like maybe a mini series instead of a movie. Still curious though.]
-------------------------------
Known Some Call Is Air Am
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Damn, if I was tested now I’d be fucking sectioned yesterday or the day after!
Everyone I know thinks I’m MAD! No doubt, you lot will too, given time.
If you haven’t come to that realisation already but on the other hand,
if we were all the same it would be a dull place and all that...

I know people that border on being
institutionalized to brain dead smart,
I know fuck all to I’m better and smarter than YO.
The fucking “bell curve” trap. It’s not a bell, it’s more, ROUND!!!

Having said all that, if you could plug into my head and look at the world from my prospective,
you too would look out at a strange place filled with fucking
zombies and robots, slaves and masters or just end up mad like me too - if you aint already!
Then again, If could plug into ANOTHER person’s brain, I may see things in a new LIGHT.

We are all born in a cupboard with a blanket over our heads and if someone opens the door and removes the blanket most peole I know would say,
WTF, and pull the blanket back down.
For 75% (or more) of the population: life INDEED sucks, and then you die... And what do we expect?

As to ya own kids. Do you want them to grow up, just like you?
Did I hear a, “Yes”, “No” or “Well, not just...”?
It's tuff being a parent.
We all know helping ya kids to grow,is an EXTREMELY thin line.
All kids have their own mistakes to make and learn from, we all know that.
But time and again I see perants passing on info that the child could do without.
Silly stuff. Just for ARGUMENT sake, what’s your favourite position for picking locks?
Is it sitting up straight, not slouching or comfy?
I dont “tell” my kids to do it this way, I just “point out”.

One of many internal battles at the moment for me is,
whether or not to let my eldest swear or not – he’s 9 years old!
Do I hear grasps in the thread?
He swears with he’s friends, he swears in the school playground etc, just not around me!
Being able to sware seems a big part of his life at the mo.
WTF! I swear, HOW TWO FACED am I perceived - rhetorical!
If my son dropped a cup and slipped a out a “fuck”, I would laugh my arse off!
Is it truly that important for me to chastise him for something so crass?
My friends, of cause, think Im over the edge and a bad parent.
He respects me more than ever and enough not to use those words in public.

Obviously I cant let him do want he wants, I don’t want a Peter Sutcliffe on my hands
but let them run freeeeeee and just help them along the way...

IT’s Friday, I’ve been drinking stella and just pointing out my thoughts on things.
Fucking tourettes, bollocks, twats... ARSE...
Last edited by PHatDriver on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Return to Current Events