FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

News from Oregon

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 pm

News from Oregon

You guys remember that History channel show the Axe men? Well my whole family have been loggers for generations and this show was extremely stupid, and wasn't even close to reality, One of the stars of the show was the Pihl Logging company of Vernonia Oregon, more towards the northern coast from where I live, seems this idiot is in hot water, check out the link, what an idiot.http://www.oregonlive.com/news/argus/index.ssf?/base/news/125148183936860.xml&coll=6#continue
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: News from Oregon

Sometimes you learn your lessons the hard way.

Poor dumb bastard. If you kill yourself it's one thing - but if you injure someone else, or your own kids.....damn.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 am

What a dick, and those poor bloody kids.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Funny this thread came up today, this morning on my way to town I passed Mike driving one of his company pickups near the town where I live, must have been going to the mill here or something, but, he is still driving, what an ass! On the news it said that they won't give him a DUII because the accident happened on his own property. I actually agree with this ruling I guess, they shouldn't give you a DUII for driving on property you own, but at least he should get into trouble for endangering his kids.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Current Events