FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Obama Will Control The Internet

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

Obama Will Control The Internet

Our Dear Leader knows what's best for us.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10320096-38.html
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 am

Re: Obama Will Control The Internet

Obama is as dumb as a box of rocks, what the hell is he going to do when he takes control? Play Sim City, to get practice in acting like god? Just another genious idea hatched by the annoited one and all his democrat followers.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Obama is as dumb as a box of rocks, what the hell is he going to do when he takes control? Play Sim City, to get practice in acting like god? Just another genious idea hatched by the annoited one and all his democrat followers.

Kid, you really have to read George Orwell's "1984". It has nothing to do with games - it is called controlling the flow of information - or more specifically, the accuracy of information (truth).

That was the Ministry of Truth's job. The "Mini-True" as it was called, could change positions and facts, figures, numbers at will. What was true yesterday - became a lie today.

Think about it. Kinda like what we have now.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 am

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 am

I can't believe what this world is coming to. We have to make sure that Republicans make a power grab next election and shut all of this crap out, this guy hasn't done anything to help us. Look at the cash for clunkers program, the auto dealers can't get the government to pay them now, he just comes up with one dumb idea after another.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 am

the lockpickkid wrote:I can't believe what this world is coming to. We have to make sure that Republicans make a power grab next election and shut all of this crap out, this guy hasn't done anything to help us. Look at the cash for clunkers program, the auto dealers can't get the government to pay them now, he just comes up with one dumb idea after another.

Unfortunately, both parties are filled with scumsuckers. They are all equally worthless.

I hate politicians. :evil:
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:40 am

This makes me think of this site: http://freedom-school.com/
Check it out... yes there is some kookery on there, but lots of very real and very scary stuff about "our" government.
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 am

your wrong... I Will Control The Internet

Duh...
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm

We have men and women working around the clock to find a cure for aids, we now have men and women all over the world trying to fight back the swine flu. My point is, we have heroes in lots of countrys working to help civilization but they will never get credit, we will never know there names when they come out with a breakthrough for some vaccine to stop aids will we? But some guy gets into office that has no idea what is going on, and within his first 12 days is in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize and wins it. What did he do?? NOTHING, what will he do?? NOTHING. What lesson did we teach here? We showed that this prize no longer has to do with accomplishments, or firsts, we showed that racism exists on both sides and that it doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are. Mark my words, you think the economy is bad now?? The economy will be the worst of you worries, and internet, we won't care about that either, we will be like one of those 3rd world countrys begging for dirty rice and digging through garbage looking for maggots to sustain our hunger. We could very easily be like that. It may not be too far off.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

piepie wrote:wow

That's very astute of you, piepie.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:We have men and women working around the clock to find a cure for aids, we now have men and women all over the world trying to fight back the swine flu. My point is, we have heroes in lots of countrys working to help civilization but they will never get credit, we will never know there names when they come out with a breakthrough for some vaccine to stop aids will we? But some guy gets into office that has no idea what is going on, and within his first 12 days is in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize and wins it. What did he do?? NOTHING, what will he do?? NOTHING. What lesson did we teach here? We showed that this prize no longer has to do with accomplishments, or firsts, we showed that racism exists on both sides and that it doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are. Mark my words, you think the economy is bad now?? The economy will be the worst of you worries, and internet, we won't care about that either, we will be like one of those 3rd world countrys begging for dirty rice and digging through garbage looking for maggots to sustain our hunger. We could very easily be like that. It may not be too far off.

Amen brother!

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:We have men and women working around the clock to find a cure for aids, we now have men and women all over the world trying to fight back the swine flu. My point is, we have heroes in lots of countrys working to help civilization but they will never get credit, we will never know there names when they come out with a breakthrough for some vaccine to stop aids will we? But some guy gets into office that has no idea what is going on, and within his first 12 days is in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize and wins it. What did he do?? NOTHING, what will he do?? NOTHING. What lesson did we teach here? We showed that this prize no longer has to do with accomplishments, or firsts, we showed that racism exists on both sides and that it doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are. Mark my words, you think the economy is bad now?? The economy will be the worst of you worries, and internet, we won't care about that either, we will be like one of those 3rd world countrys begging for dirty rice and digging through garbage looking for maggots to sustain our hunger. We could very easily be like that. It may not be too far off.

Kid, I hate it when you get all politically correct - and don't really say what's on your mind. You need to learn to not hold things back - express yourself freely, bro! ;)

But look on the bright side - dirty rice can be washed and maggots are an excellent source of protein! Just steam your rice, stir fry the maggots in liquefied butter, throw in some cat meat and WHAM! Emirile LaGassi will be eating his heart out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Didn't seem very PC to me, kinda the opposite really. In a PC world some third party unrelated somehow gets and takes credit for all miriacles. And hell if god forbid obama somehow gets magically elected to a second term, I believe his suggestion that we're not that far away from the maggot meat will see the light of day. Oh well, at least I really like spicy asain food and am good at preparing it, so I'll be able to cover up the funk! Silver lining right?

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 pm

elbowmacaroni wrote:In a PC world some third party unrelated somehow gets and takes credit for all miriacles.

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:10 pm

LOL, Hallis was just joking. We take our lives for granted right now, we see hard times everyday but don't pay much attention because we are not there yet. You know when you drive down town and see all the homeless people? More and more of those people are not the drunk and druggies looking for a hand out, sure those ones are still around but more and more of these people once were hard working, had cars and families, up until they lost there jobs. Things are going to get tough, I can feel it. I am scared to death. I live in an area where we can hunt and fish illegally and I will excercise the right if I have to. Look out for your family, stock up on food and non perishable items, you think people were scared when y2k was approaching?? Well, this is finally it I think, who cares if I am wrong, at least you will be stocked up. I know I am a little crazy about this stuff, but this president sure as hell isn't going to make our lives easier. More to come!!! thats all for now!
Next

Return to Current Events