FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Nintendo DS AceKard 2i

<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Nintendo DS AceKard 2i

I just received the AceKard 2i today. This card, with the right software, can easily be used to watch movies, listen to MP3s and to "backup" and play not only nintendo DS games but other emulators as well.

I purchesed mine for under 30 bucks shipped, which is the same price as a new game. In order to watch movies you must download an encoder to change them to DPG format, which is not all that hard. It also requires a micro SD card. I will not go into the specifics of this because there are multiple differnt ways to set it up and run it, it's the size of a nintendo DS game and no modifications need to be made to the existing DS everything runs off the card. I was able to transfer a backed up game and several movies within an hour of getting it and it works great. Just though some of you might be interested, especially if you have kids, convert some movies on there for road trips so your kids can watch them and what not, gonna be a great thing for my upcomming 16 hour plane flight in two months.
http://www.youtube.com/wolfspring

What you call intelligence, I call common sense.
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Nintendo DS AceKard 2i

yeah i have an original R4DS. i wish it was this easy back when i was in middle school and gameboy color came out! :P YAY POKEMANZ!
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.

Return to HAL 3000 - Computer Geeks