FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

internet explorer 9

<<

bouncer965

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

internet explorer 9

Ok so heres the problem ....i downloaded internet explorer 9 because i was having trouble with my internet pages taking a long time to upload.....im running Vista on my laptop. It said i have to restart computer to allow for the updates. Ive restarted my laptop and now it wont go to google which is my homepage for internet browsing. It seems to go through the motions of connecting but wont bring a page up from the internet, i get a blank screen but up the top its showing google.ie and google.uk. At the present im on mozilla to type this message and it actually seems quicker than Internet explorer but i have all my favourites on the internet explorer page so prefer using that. Any suggestions how to access it would be appreciated ....and in language that i can understand too im not p.c friendly lol
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

Velvokay

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Re: internet explorer 9

To sum it up, IE is complete shit for a browser. To transfer your favorites from IE do this: Start firefox, click file, then import, then ie9, then import what you want.
Foot on the pedal - never ever false metal
Engine running hotter than a boiling kettle
The Beastie boys
<<

bouncer965

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Velvokay wrote:To sum it up, IE is complete shit for a browser. To transfer your favorites from IE do this: Start firefox, click file, then import, then ie9, then import what you want.

Cheeers started on firefox aint had no problems so far with internet going down and it seems a lot faster than ie
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Don't.

Ever.

Use.

Internet Explorer...

EVER...

That is all.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Velvokay wrote:To sum it up, IE is complete shit for a browser. To transfer your favorites from IE do this: Start firefox, click file, then import, then ie9, then import what you want.

Exactly what i was going to say... :agree: :agree:
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Return to HAL 3000 - Computer Geeks