FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

LaCie iamaKey - For the lockpicker on the move

<<

GutterClown

Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 pm

LaCie iamaKey - For the lockpicker on the move

ImageImage

With the new LaCie iamaKey, inventive storage meets data protection. The key-shaped design is functional and memorable, and the protection that the LaCie iamaKey offers makes it extremely reliable. Best of all, with its 4GB and 8GB models, you can fit an enormous amount of data in a small flash drive. With the universal Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface, iamaKey can be used with both PC and Macs. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 not only offers universal compatibility and cross-platform convenience, but features a hot-pluggable connection and high-speed transfer rates, and is Windows ReadyBoostâ„¢ compatible. With its eye-catching design, the iamaKey certainly stands out, but its connector (Gold SIP) is both water- and scratch-resistant, making it one of the most durable and thinnest USB keys on the market. Protective edges on the connectors ensure that you'll always insert the LaCie iamaKey properly, keeping it usable and safe.

http://www.lacie.com/us/products/product.htm?pid=11225 (via LifeHacker.com)

What a nifty idea, I think I'll get one and test the durability of it. My everyday keys do cop quite a battering, it should be interesting to see if it can handle it.
<<

MrKasserne

Familiar Face

Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 am

Re: LaCie iamaKey - For the lockpicker on the move

Thats an USB stick right? In my computer magazine there is a picture of i too :!: :lol:
Started picking at my birthday (My birthday 2009) when i got my first REAL lock challenge!

Locks picked: 11

Latest lock picked: Master 150

Working With: Abus 65/40

Return to HAL 3000 - Computer Geeks