FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

live auction with several knives

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:01 pm

live auction with several knives

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photo ... &zip=&kwd=

Thursday, April 2, at 5 pm central time I will be attending a live estate auction 2 miles from my house. This auction has several different knives on the auction block. See link for photos. The knives will be sold individually as 'choice' and not by the box full as in photos.I know many KPers are knife enthusiasts. If anyone has a serious interest in the knives and would wish for me to place a bid on 1 or 2 or ?, then send a PM before 3:30 pm central time, Thursday, April 2. I will be there bidding on other items. The total paid for each item works like this: bid cost of item + 5.5% WI tax + buyers fee (auctioneer charges 10% per item) + my cost to ship = total cost. None of the auction items are mine nor do I know the owners. I do know the auctioneer.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

escher7

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:34 am

Re: live auction with several knives

Knives are mostly pretty cheap, although the Buck 650 looks like a good using knife and the yellow Case folder may have some collector value.

Return to Cold Steel