FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What Inspired You?

<<

Site Admin

Post Tue May 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: What Inspired You?

about making a fool outa ourselves on youtube
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue May 06, 2008 6:15 pm

my mistake, something i read somewhere else
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue May 06, 2008 6:40 pm

it belongs in the "Members Say Hi" thread
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed May 07, 2008 4:56 am

yeah it would probably be better in the intro forum.
<<

93940joe

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 12, 2008 8:26 am

Usmc do you remember my story?? Haha
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 pm

93940joe wrote:Usmc do you remember my story?? Haha

do share it with us :D
<<

93940joe

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm

ok ok ill find it. it will be up im about a min.
<<

93940joe

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:51 pm

ok, well it all started when I was a little lad playing in the back yard of my friends house and all of a sudden we herd this very loud sirens racing down
the street to the corner house.... We were quite interested so naturally we ran over to the scene. We noticed that the house was on fire by all the smoke coming out from under neath the door jam. By the way, this house is no ordinary house with windows and doors, all this odd house had was a little latch secured by a mul-t lock, a bi-lock and schlage primus. (also the majority of the house is underground. Thats why it looks so weird). The
fire department called a lock smith because they couldn't find a way in, so when the locksmith arrived he bolted across the street with a pick set in hand. I believe they were hpc's. So not even looking to see if a car is
comming he got hit by a chevy pickup going about 30 mph. I ran over to him as fast as I could to see if he was all right. He was in terrible condition and was clinging to life, but with his last bit of energy and last breath he grab my shirt and said to me, "use the off set diamond for the primus and don't forget about the side-bar and use a snake for everything else...." And just like that he let go of my shirt and died. After about 20secs of trying to comprehend when just happened I suddenly got a burst of energy and ran across the street( looking at both sides before I crossed) and picks all the locks in about a minute lol.... No joke. Once the latch opened I rushed inside to see If there was anyone inside. There was a group of people hidding under desks. I pontes out witch way to go to escape, but one person fell and broke both legs so with all my strength I picked him up over my shoulders and tried to make my way to the exit, there were explosions going off everywhere but I managed to continue with my pace only to find about 5 fire fighters looking for more people, let told them that I had the last person and suddenly a fire fighter tripped over a gas pipe only to make a tiny crack in the pipe so was all ran as fast as we could out of there, to saftey, and once I got about 40 feet away from the lethal house, it made a massive explosion from the gas leak. About a day later my mom told me I got a letter from the white house thanking me for my heroic deeds and it contained some kind of metal and a tons of lock picks. So thats where I started.

..........actually none of that is true, I really got started by watching peoples vids in youtube.
<<

93940joe

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 12, 2008 7:04 pm

lol
<<

m0ose

Post Mon May 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Lol, I was about shitting myself. But then I realized you said "little lad" and then "over my shoulder." I was then like, "LIESJOE, LIES!"
<<

93940joe

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Haha moose
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue May 13, 2008 2:31 am

haha, good one
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue May 13, 2008 7:32 pm

hahahaha yeah...somewhere about half way i could smell the pile..hahhaha :D
<<

clodester

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Mine is a boring tale too.
i was home sick from work and i was mindlessly surfing the web, and was looking through the anarchist cookbook, and came across a lockpicking section. I read it and thought, well to be fair there are loads of kosher reasons to pick a lock, and there must be tools and methods out there on the net.

So i had a look and found an english website which offered some southord starting newbie pack thing, 4 picks 2 wrenches.

I got it in the post and played around with some lock and after weeks of playing around i opened it. Hearing that first click was like a drug. I had opened a lock something designed specifically to not be opened by anything accept a certain key, and I had picked it with my mortal hands, and as a bonus it had only taken me ten minutes straight picking.....after 3 weeks of persistent trying.

So that curiosity turned into a craving which has turned into an obsession really. I have an addictive personality by nature, and its better to be addicted to opening locks with picks than most of the cr*p other ppl are addicted to right?

But no seriously i love lock picking lol.
<<

StabbyJoe

Familiar Face

Post Thu May 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Accidentally stumbled across a picking site looking for a lock picking guide for a game I play... lol, hooked ever since. I'll put all my money into hacksaw blades as soon as a get a cheap grinder (currently using GF's dad's grinder) and go by the theory that if I make a freak load of picks they can't all be bad :mrgreen:

I'm an active (and admittedly annoying :oops: ) user on EZP and LP101
I whine a lot about not being able to get things like drain snake easily in New Zealand, so you'll get a lot of that - I apologise in advance.

Theres bit of on-topic and a bit of introduction... yeh lol
~Stabby
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself