FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A Warm Hello

<<

Old-Guy

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:32 am

A Warm Hello

Hello, As you might guess by my user name I am somewhere in my dotage, I have been retire from local government for more that 26 years and from being a private general contractor(second job). I have long been interested in locks and to a degree in picking, mostly I like manipulating the pinning and making keys. Which brings me to this point and joining this group in the hope of gainging a bit more knowledge.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:15 am

Re: A Warm Hello

Welcome to the forum. There are other 'old guys' here too, although some may not admit to it.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:02 am

Good to have you aboard, I think you'll find the knowledge base here amazing although may find yourself falling down the locksport rabbit hole.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Welcome Aboard! I too fall into the category of "old guy" :???: Look around and enjoy the journey!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Introduce Yourself