FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HELLO FROM KOSOVO

<<

bplakolli

Post Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:43 pm

HELLO FROM KOSOVO

Hi Keypicking forum i am Burim Plakolli from Kosovo,

I work a long time as keymaker or keycopier how to pronounce this better but i am interested also on knowing on keypicking techniques so can anyone tell me as a starter on what should i focus first.

Also i wanted to ask you does anybody work with key programing machines i am now interested in buying one AUTEL IM508 i wanted to ask you does it worth it to buy one of these ?

Thans a lot.
Best regards
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:13 pm

Re: HELLO FROM KOSOVO

My name is Mark. Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of material available both here and other sites about where to start. Do a quick search and you will find a lot. Some people like Bosnian Bill, some don't, but he does have a good introductory course on his site, Lock Lab. I know nothing about automotive locksmithing so I will stop there! Again, welcome!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

OutillageSerrurier

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:13 am

Hello Plakolli and welcome on bord, just search on the forum you will find a lot of interesting stuff
<<

bplakolli

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:12 pm

Thank you guys for the warm welcoming i am very greatful

Return to Introduce Yourself