FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

How do!

<<

Plokman

Post Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:57 pm

How do!

Hello everyone,
In all my experience with the net since 2006 (the era I found forums existed was high school but eh details) never once occurred to me to find out if there was a key collection group. Been a lover of the metal wonders in particular Skeleton Key types since I read The Indian In the cupboard.

Now I know, anyway glad to find pros and those like me who like keys, the pros are the actual locksmiths and those who engineer locks and keys. The others are this who enjoy keys for their design, make and so on. Huh saying it like that kinda makes me think of the trading card scene. Some collect, some collect trade and dual and others design them rules and art.

Hopefully I won't be annoying to anyone. Stay safe and cheers!
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Re: How do!

Welcome to the group Plokman. I'm Mark, a locksmith in the states. You will find an amazing amount of knowledge here. Mostly about picking, but the interests are many and varied! Enjoy your time here.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Introduce Yourself