FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lost in the Keyway

<<

Gahawn

Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:47 pm

Lost in the Keyway

Greetings everyone. I'm still very new to this whole thing but enjoying the heck out of it so far. I've watched far too many YouTube videos, read all kinds of articles and guides, and purchased probably way more than I need to as a noob. I've been at it just over a week and already I have 3 acrylic locks (standard, spool, and serrated pins), 6 cutaway locks (2 each of standard, spool, and serrated), the Sparrows progressive lock set, the Sparrows reload kit, the Sparrows Night School starter kit, a set of Southord picks (14 pcs), a set of TOK wrenches, and about 20 padlocks (mostly Master) to practice on.

I've picked open most of the padlocks at least once but it's rather hit or miss for me right now. I don't yet know how to feel my way through the lock and have trouble isolating pins but I am learning slowly.

I look forward to reading all about your adventures and hopefully getting some good advice from some of the more experienced pickers here.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:57 pm

Re: Lost in the Keyway

Gee...the bug really bit you hard! Welcome aboard.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Lost in the Keyway

Welcome, welcome! Good to have ya here.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself