FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi from NJ

<<

Daro

Post Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 pm

Hi from NJ

Hey LP101, Daro here from the Jersey Shore and no I have never watched the show. I am lock hobbyist, and not a professional. I have been exploring locksport for a couple years mainly focused on using SPP for challenge locks. I used Reddit.com r/lockpicking as a resource. Here is a small portion of a collection I amassed https://imgur.com/9NWvTIf However I came across an old discovery channel thing about Jeff Sitar World Champ safe cracker and get really interested. So I bought an old S&G and mounted it, but it was crap. My latest purchase was a LG 3330 cut-away pre-mounted to a plastic mount from a locksmith education site. I've read all the usual suspects and watched the videos and am working on my first graph going AWL. We'll see how this goes excited to try to expand my hobby.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 am

Re: Hi from NJ

Welcome to K P - Many like minded people around here to bounce ideas off you've arrived
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Welcome to KP ....:D :rofl:

Daro wrote:....However I came across an old discovery channel thing about Jeff Sitar World Champ safe cracker and get really interested

I STILL watch that video from time to time for some inspiration.
It's pretty neat to see someone at that level. And I've heard Jeff is
a very humble and down-to-earth guy. Makes me like him even more.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

L4R3L2

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Daro wrote: However I came across an old discovery channel thing about Jeff Sitar World Champ safe cracker and get really interested.

Hi, Daro. I've seen that, too, and each time I watch it I wish I could see the manipulation from the front and back sides like they show, but UNCUT, and at least with the sound synchronized, for Pete's sake! Check out Oldfast's Safe Chronicles, if you haven't already. There's a TON of information there. It moves way beyond where the books leave off.
https://www.keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=7432

Return to Introduce Yourself