FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi from Washington State

<<

Badburb02

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi from Washington State

Hey all. My name is Jeremy. I have been lurking here for a few days and decided to sign up. I have been a locksmith for 16 years, I spent 14 years at a 24/7 company doing everything from copying keys to opening safes and safe deposit boxes. My preferred area was industrial and commercial work and i serviced several large food processing plants. For the last year and a half i have been a locksmith for a contract hardware warehouse designing master key systems, cutting keys, and pinning locks and i plan to stay here. Some days i miss being out in the field but for the most part i like the climate controlled environment i am in now and the fact that i don't have to run night calls. I probably wont be on a whole bunch but will stop in when its slow at work for sure.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Hi from Washington State

Welcome to the forum Jeremy. I am Mark, in a similar situation. I was private sector for many years and became an institutional 'smith. Good to have you on board!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, when you have time swing by the chat and say Hi :salute:
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Hey there, good to have another experienced head on board, you can never have enough. I make tools if you are ever interested in that sort of thing.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi Jeremy, I'm Mike. WELCOME

Still more of a hobby/passion for me at this point. But I thoroughly love being able
to rub shoulders with you folks that have spent years in the field. Glad you're here!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 am

Welcome!
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

tumbl3r

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Welcome Mark! Glad you're here. I'm always in awe of you guys who design master key systems. It just boggles my mind, lOL. Anyhow, welcome, and I'm glad you're here :)

Return to Introduce Yourself