FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Checking in from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

<<

Stretch

Post Wed May 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Checking in from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

Hello all, the name is Stretch and I hail from the Lake Minnetonka area of Minnesota approximately half an hour SW of the Twin Cities. I have only been picking locks for a few months now but have always had a fascination with locking devices and physical security in general. I have built CNC machines for a living my entire adult life (all of eleven years) for the same company and I love what I do. When I'm not working or playing with locks I spend my time reading, shooting, hiking, camping, biking (on both a motorcycle and bicycle), mudding, paintballing and generally causing mischief and mayhem. I very much look forward to tapping into the collective knowledge of this group and I hope that I may be of some assistance in return.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed May 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Re: Checking in from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

Welcome to the forum stretch, you'll like it here. Incredible knowledge and terrific members ready ti help. My name is Mark, again welcome.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Fri May 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Re: Checking in from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

Nice to meet ya Stretch. I'm Mike. Welcome!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself