FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members Say Hi

<<

Mrfoto

Post Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:13 am

Re: Members Say Hi

Hey everyone, Im just an old guy that forgot the combination to my Meilink safe. SO I did what I always do in case of need, figure out how to do it for yourself. So I hung out here in the shadows and found all the help i needed to learn group 2 manipulation. I thank you all very much for the wonderful information I was able to gather on the subject.
<<

Saabu2

Post Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:19 pm

hello All i stumbled across this site while trying to find a replacement part for an old Peterboro bathroom door lock. (not technically a mortise lock since it doesnt need a mortise key, it uses a 'turn piece' which has broken or has been lost.
Anyway if anyone has a selection of parts please let me know. i've found the Peterboro catalog on the web and can identify the exact lock i have and the escutcheon and the missing turn piece part number.
the door is a 2 day drive from me so i brought the old lock home to reference dimensions, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Wayne
<<

just1pick+open

Post Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:23 am

Please provide some pics. It will help us better understand what you might need.
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself