FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pete & Repeat

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:56 am

Pete & Repeat

Nothing like twin 12 gauge justice.... :armed:
largeCalloutDefensePortsOptics.jpg

If one is good - two is better.
http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger_double_defense.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:54 am

Re: Pete & Repeat

And the torch is for looking at the tonsils just before pulling the trigger? :akimbo:
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 am

That's pretty badass... not sure I like the picatinny rails on it though. I know they're putting them on almost everything nowadays, but on a sxs? :spinning:

Speaking of which, never seen one of those with a single trigger before. How does that work?
<<

geardog32

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

A tactical side by side shotgun? i would much rather have a saiga 12 gauge. its based off the Kalashnikov design. it is one of the most bad-ass shotguns I have ever handled. you can also get 20rd drums for them too Image
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:55 pm

geardog32 wrote:A tactical side by side shotgun? i would much rather have a saiga 12 gauge. its based off the Kalashnikov design. it is one of the most bad-ass shotguns I have ever handled. you can also get 20rd drums for them too Image

Damn right...if two is best...then 20 is BESTEST!
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Solomon wrote:That's pretty badass... not sure I like the picatinny rails on it though. I know they're putting them on almost everything nowadays, but on a sxs? :spinning:

Speaking of which, never seen one of those with a single trigger before. How does that work?

I think you drop the hammer - fire - let off the trigger and it resets for the next barrel and then you fire again. I don't think it will fire both barrels at once - though that option would be a nice.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:21 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:I think you drop the hammer - fire - let off the trigger and it resets for the next barrel and then you fire again. I don't think it will fire both barrels at once - though that option would be a nice.

It doesn't have a hammer lol... you just pull the trigger and it fires one barrel, pull again and it fires the other. Pretty neat, however it works.

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required