FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Despertador Videos

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

despertador

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 am

Despertador Videos

Hola a todos
aqui dejo esta apertura, espero que este sea el lugar adecuado para ponerla.
sineto mucho no conocer el idioma
un saludo!!
Hello to all
Here I leave this opening, hope that this one is the place adapted to put it.
I am sorry not to know very much the language
A greeting!!

[Edit: Changed title to reflect your video thread - HC]
Como no sabia que era imposible, lo hice... (Albert Einstein)
Since not wise that was impossible, I did it... (Albert Einstein)
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 am

Re: ABUS W14 ( despertador)

great job mate
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: ABUS W14 ( despertador)

Please change the title of this post to "Despertador Videos" and post all future picking videos under this thread.

Por favor cambie el titulo de este post a "Despertador Videos" y todos sus futuro videos van acqui.
<<

despertador

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Despertador Videos

Gracias bezza1..
disculpa HallisChalmers..... el idioma no me ayuda, intentare hacerlo mejor...
Thank you bezza1..
Excuse HallisChalmers ..... the language does not help me, it will try to make it better...
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Very interesting hook pick you used there, looks like a medium-long hook, did you make it yourself?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

despertador

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:45 pm

no entiendo exactamente a cual te refieres, en esta apertura he utilizado 3 ganzuas.
I do not deal exactly to which you refer, in this opening I have used 3 picklocks.
la de arriba es una "jorlan´s" una replica de una ganzua hecha por un excelente picker de españa ( ya fallecido)
la de en medio es una "levi´s" una super - ganzua fabricada en titanio y fibra de carbono, es una autentica maravilla.
y la de abajo una "southord"
Her of above it is a "jorlan's" a reply of a picklock done by an excellent picker of españa (already deceased)
Her of in way it is a "levi's" one super - picklock made of titanium and carbon fiber, is a certification marvel.
And her of below a "southord"
<<

despertador

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:08 pm

DOM IX de Hunter

hola a todos.
dejo esta apertura, espero que hos guste, me lo mandaron al empezar a trabajar con ganzuas y me costo bastante abrirlo, ahora no tiene secretos pero antes me hizo sudar...

Hello to all.
I leave this opening, wait that hos pleases, they ordered it me when enough cost started working with picklocks and me opening it, now it does not have secrets but before it made me sweat...
<<

despertador

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 am

hola de nuevo, aqui os dejo dos aperturas de sargent, espero que os gusten.
un saludo y feliz año!!
Hello again, here I leave two openings you of sargent, hope that you like.
A greeting and happy year!!

<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:59 pm

despertador wrote:no entiendo exactamente a cual te refieres, en esta apertura he utilizado 3 ganzuas.
I do not deal exactly to which you refer, in this opening I have used 3 picklocks.
la de arriba es una "jorlan´s" una replica de una ganzua hecha por un excelente picker de españa ( ya fallecido)
la de en medio es una "levi´s" una super - ganzua fabricada en titanio y fibra de carbono, es una autentica maravilla.
y la de abajo una "southord"
Her of above it is a "jorlan's" a reply of a picklock done by an excellent picker of españa (already deceased)
Her of in way it is a "levi's" one super - picklock made of titanium and carbon fiber, is a certification marvel.
And her of below a "southord"

Hola Despertador,

Thank-you for posting your videos. I enjoy seeing lock pickers from around the world: different picks, different picking styles and different locks. Don't worry (no se preocupe) about your English, with pictures and videos it is good enough. You are a skilled lock picker.

The "Jorlan" pick looks like a type of rake pick (made from windscreen wiper insert?). There are many good lock pickers from Spain on YouTube such as "El Gorgon". Is locksport popular in Spain? Do most Spanish lockpickers make their own tools?

The "Levi" pick is interesting. The only other titanium pick that I know of is the Bogota "Titan" (http://serepick.com/products.html).

Felíz año nuevo! (Happy New Year)
<<

despertador

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 am

piotr wrote:
Hola Despertador,

Thank-you for posting your videos. I enjoy seeing lock pickers from around the world: different picks, different picking styles and different locks. Don't worry (no se preocupe) about your English, with pictures and videos it is good enough. You are a skilled lock picker.

The "Jorlan" pick looks like a type of rake pick (made from windscreen wiper insert?). There are many good lock pickers from Spain on YouTube such as "El Gorgon". Is locksport popular in Spain? Do most Spanish lockpickers make their own tools?

The "Levi" pick is interesting. The only other titanium pick that I know of is the Bogota "Titan" (http://serepick.com/products.html).

Felíz año nuevo! (Happy New Year)

Gracias por tus comentarios piotr,
la "jorlan" si, es de limpiaparabrisas, eso no es ningun invento, lo genial que tenia es que las formas que este hombre le daba eran tremendamente efectivas.
las ganzuas "levi"... para mi son los "ferrari" de las ganzuas, las hace un artesano con una dedicacion envidiable
la verdad es que hay mucha aficion en España y buenos lockpickers, y excepto los "perezosos" como yo... muchos se fabrican sus propias herramientas.
Thank you for your comments piotr,
The "jorlan" if, it is of windscreen-wiper, it is not ningun invention, the brilliant thing that tape-worm is that the forms that this man was giving him were tremendously effective.
The picklocks "levi" ... for my sound the "ferrari" of the picklocks, it makes them a craftsman with an enviable dedication
The truth is that there is many interest in Spain and good lockpickers, and except the "lazy ones" as I ... many make his own tools.
<<

despertador

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 pm

ABUS ( falso core) - ABUS (false core)

hoy dejo este abus, a ver si os gusta.

Today I leave this abus, to seeing if you like it.
<<

despertador

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 am

KABA GEGE

bueno, la verdad es que estoy desilusionado ya que veo que mis videos no atraen vuestro interes...
quizas tengo que entender que no son del nivel requerido, pero como no he recibido comentarios ni a favor ni en contra, ni he recibido correcion alguna pues la verdad es que siento inutil la publicacion de mas mensages.
espero que encontreis interesante este post, a mi la verdad que me costo bastante trabajo investigar sobre este cilindro, que me parecia muy complicado.
un saludo!
Good, the truth is that I am disillusioned since I see that my videoes do not attract your interest...
Probably I have to understand that they are not of the needed level, but since I neither have received comments not to favor not in against, nor have received any properness since the truth is that I sit uselessly the publication of mas messages.
I wait that encontreis interesting this post, to my truth that me cost enough work to investigate on this cylinder, that me parecia very complicated.
A greeting!

apertura y desmontaje del primero - Opening and disassembly of the first one

apertura y desmontaje del segundo - Opening and disassembly of the second one

si le interesa a alguien, tambien tengo la gabacion del montaje de este ultimo
If he is interested in it, also I have the gabacion of the assembly of this one finalize

Return to Lock Picking Videos