FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

bouncer965 vids

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

bouncer965

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 am

Re: bouncer965 vids

Solomon wrote:Sure, get one of those kitemarked Yale cylinders. Euro profile though, not mortise cylinder... the mortise is miles harder for some reason. I got one off ebay for like 7 quid brand new, which isn't bad at all.

Oh my god :shock: if thats the lock shown on the link below ..........your having a laugh :lol: :lol: . Anti bump...anti pick.....anti drill......anti saw and high security. No challenge at all :? :? :?

Agh what the hell ................its only words :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110459114987
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 am

Yep that's the one! Dunno what's anti-bump about em, but they're definately pickable. 6 pins, 3 are double spools. Harder than the iseo for sure, but it's nothing too crazy. :mrgreen:
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Nice picking on that last vid. Looked at the exploded diagram and that looks as hard as my dog!

All the clicks and cracking coming from that lock and pick was scary.
Oooo, the suspense was killing me!

Seems you have the nack now buddy, just a bit of fine tuning and your be a master in no time.
<<

bouncer965

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 pm

PHatDriver wrote:Nice picking on that last vid. Looked at the exploded diagram and that looks as hard as my dog!

All the clicks and cracking coming from that lock and pick was scary.
Oooo, the suspense was killing me!

Seems you have the nack now buddy, just a bit of fine tuning and your be a master in no time.

Plus the fact that i got my loverly package in the post this morning.......very moist. The majestics are sweet as a nut.......very nice to get into slimmmer locks. And the kloms are pretty good too......they actually surprised me.......very comfy and good feedback. Havent played with any of the Sha Lons yet but will have a play with them tonight.

<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Damn. Youre a pick junky!
He’s gone nuts...
Didn’t know ya bought the Sha Lons and Klom!
I want them all too but don’t think it’s worth it, now.
PETERSON NEXT!!!
Didnt ya get any dimples?

I bought a two Abus 83/45’s and there are really nice locks – re-keyable!
Four spools pins and one, erm, serrated come normal.
I can pick the lock with four spools but now I’ve stuck that last pin in, bugger!

Strange, huh but soooo close...
THem Sha Lons look nice.
<<

bouncer965

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Dont know if you saw the post i put up. But i only ordered the Majestics and Alan at uklockpickers chucked in quite a few extras for me
http://www.keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2707

Now i like the kloms very much been picking anything i can get my hands on no problem at all with them. Done 3 iseo locks today and litterally within 2-3 minutes for each and there not my regular locks that i use.......so good results showing already. Got a GeGe lock yesterday at very very low price but its up for swap ......way out of my league(at the moment). Now the majestic set is very small and good feedback on the picks but im tending to go more for the kloms at the moment. Basically im fecked for choice hahaha........and the tw's are cool now i got more variety to play around with . I'll have a look on youtube see what the Abus 83/45's are like. Looking for a new lock myself.
Dimple picks will probably be my next order of pick related items or maybe along the lines of lever picks......just so i got a bit of variety hehehe

<<

bouncer965

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am

Nice one! I find TOK tension isn't the best for those ERAs, feedback is far better the other way. Have you tried it with the pins up top aswell? Keep up the good work mate, you're doing well. :D
<<

bouncer965

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:36 am

Solomon wrote:Nice one! I find TOK tension isn't the best for those ERAs, feedback is far better the other way. Have you tried it with the pins up top aswell? Keep up the good work mate, you're doing well. :D

Cheers bud .....the cameras getting better too been playing around with the settings.

Tried it with pins up the top when i picked in my hand and definately prefer the TOK tension on it.

Just ashame it aint working on the kitemarked yale.......cant even get a false set on the thing. I'll get there........ ;)

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 am

bouncer965 wrote:Cheers bud .....the cameras getting better too been playing around with the settings.

Tried it with pins up the top when i picked in my hand and definately prefer the TOK tension on it.

Just ashame it aint working on the kitemarked yale.......cant even get a false set on the thing. I'll get there........ ;)

I just got mine on cam again, decided to reshoot it cos the first time I got it on cam it was in my hand. It'll be on YT in a few mins so check it out, you might learn a wee trick or two. :D
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:25 am

Excellent bouncer, your geting better all the time with every vid and improvment in locks :D
<<

bouncer965

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 am

uklockpicker wrote:Excellent bouncer, your geting better all the time with every vid and improvment in locks :D

Cheers bud......practise practise. And i just popped the Yale BS kitemark rim cylinder. So try and get that on vid too :D :D :D

<<

bouncer965

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 am

Solomon wrote:
bouncer965 wrote:Cheers bud .....the cameras getting better too been playing around with the settings.

I just got mine on cam again, decided to reshoot it cos the first time I got it on cam it was in my hand. It'll be on YT in a few mins so check it out, you might learn a wee trick or two. :D

May have to see that .......just done mine 8-) 8-) . Yours is probably the shorter version of my vid .......when i get it on cam :) :)

<<

uklockpicker

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Ha Ha Ha - kite marked nailed :D your hooked ;)
Come on then whats next ? ....Ge ge with side bar ;)
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

You are truly flying now, brv...
So how many locks would that be to date?

I still haven’t cracked theses buggers! Nightmare...

01022010111.jpg

I’ve done the two ABUS at the front. I've done the both of em! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking Videos