FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

videos please

<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 18, 2008 6:16 pm

videos please

Can we have more videos on this site and discuss the equipment / techniqiue involved chaps ?
Open Sez Me !
<<

m0ose

Post Sun May 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Re: videos please

Ok, here's my view. I don't like step by step guides. It's too easy for the bad people to figure out. Plus, it's not needed. If you want to learn, take the time by learning from example. Watch and learn, and watch well. If you really care you will watch and experiment. That way, the wrong people don't get the ease of perfectly good information. Sure they can take the time as well, but it widdles down the number to a smaller few.

Also, for all of our videos, check us out one at a time or so on Youtube. The thread can be found as follows. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=355

Edit: Also, for your interested, here's the best place for the information you look for. Post your specific requests in the different areas. We're all here to learn and have fun.

viewforum.php?f=27
<<

m0ose

Post Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:Personaly, I am just to freakin lazy to do step-by-step stuff. I will agree with watching and learning, with one addition, ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I bet nobody here would get mad if you asked them something you didn't understand.

Yeah, without a doubt, I know I won't get mad. Just, I kinda like keeping it not so "OMFG DO EXACTLY THIS AND YOU ARE RIGHT IN!" That is, unless I know the person. Learning for yourself is very huge in my book, but it's never bad to ask for help. Just don't expect and easy to follow, step by step guide. I don't like those. :P
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 18, 2008 8:37 pm

yep, just do your homework follow along with the forum, watch youtube vids, serch the web for differnent sites, if your interested in picking you'll get it quite quickly and develop your own technique.
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 am

well to be fair whenever i post something i always try to find a video to go along with it, like yesturday i posted master locks bumping video which shows an amazing animation on how bumping works, i've posted videos on all of the uncommon tools showing them in action, pretty much any tutorial i post i always try to find a video.

i'll go digging arround some posts and see if i can find any videos for them.

lew
<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

*Pictures everyone standing outside Lews property with binoculors and notepads scribbling down notes furiously*
*Lew decides to wrap a towel around himself* XD
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)

Return to What Would You Like To See?