FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

good trader/bad trader list?

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:50 pm

good trader/bad trader list?

i think maybe we should have a section for well established traders to post people who they have had good dealings with,or not-so-good dealings...similar to what i have seen on other picking sites.
is this a good idea>?
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

lokpikr999

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Re: good trader/bad trader list?

Yes it most certainly is!
Lockylew wrote:hahaha, you never know with the Chinese, one minute your asking them if they've been picking lock, and the next you find your ass deep frying in a wok. gotto be carefull, the only thing they wont eat with 4 legs is a table ;)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:54 pm

yes it is a good idea...
maybe we can do it by votes in a poll. but just having every username on it so each user can vote on the other users...
maybe lew can devise a way to set this up :D
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 am

usmcboltaction wrote:Great idea, Josh. The only thing I would be concerned about is the voting without accountability. I don't want people to get a lil pissy and leave bad votes without having to admit who it is that is doing it. Let's say someone gets offended by me (yeah, right), they could just ruin my rep without anyone knowing who it is. Maybe there is a way to mark what vote is from who.

yeah i was thinking of that when i posted...
what if we were able to make it so that both parties had to agree that they traded before you can vote. and have it mark who did what...
i dont know if the coding would be easy or hard to do it.... but lew is smart, im sure he will figure something out.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:28 am

usmcboltaction wrote:BTW, I posted this quite a while in the suggestion section. Dunno why it never got answered. Maybe Lew was pissed at me....

usmcboltaction wrote:Not sure about this, but how about a positive experience thread to go along with the bst thread. I really do not care to hear negative comments, or people airing laundry, but hearing that someone is a joy to deal with is always reassuring. Maybe include companies in there too. I would love to see this, but only if a mod is diligent about keeping things positive.
yeah i would much rather hear the positive than the negative... unless it was like a hostile party that you were dealing with... but yeah i dont think it would really be a hard thread to manage... you would just have to read the new posts in it(which most of us do anyways) and make sure they are positive... then any that arent just delete them...
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:45 am

haha, usmc requested this ages ago and i put it up straight away, it's in the buy, sell and trade section under a sub forum, klown manged to find it :)
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 am

as for the poll idea, i could do it but that would be one hell of a list to manage and keep up to date, i'll be sure to look into it
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:14 am

Lockylew wrote:as for the poll idea, i could do it but that would be one hell of a list to manage and keep up to date, i'll be sure to look into it
i figured that it would be... im sure you will figure something out 8-)
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:50 pm

haha, arite no prob
<<

Run4yourlife24x

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 am

Hey guys, i have added the good/bad traders list into the buy sell trade section, sorry for the delay, but check it out, and let me know who else should be added. Thanks

Return to What Would You Like To See?