FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Klom Electric Pick Gun

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Re: Klom Electric Pick Gun

rainbow wrote:My Klom broke after a few days,would not charge,sent if back to my supplier, hope anyone else that purhase the Klom will get a more reliable one than mine.Must say that i was well impressed with it, the time it was working.

While on this subject does anyone know how to make a electric pick gun like the one that stocky fella's using with a 9v battery on the youtube?? might have ago if someone has the instructions.

Rainbow

If it's the one made with a Hummingbird Flosser - forget about it. I made one but could never keep the pick attached to it. Besides, the 9v battery will burn out that little 3v motor PFQ.

Getting back to the KLOM, do you think the malfunction was an isolated incident - or does it have some inherent design flaw? I'm considering buying one of these units, but man, the dollar to British pound conversion is killing me. I don't want to spend hard earned cash and then have to globe-trot to get this thing repaired. Know what I mean?
<<

rainbow

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:54 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
rainbow wrote:My Klom broke after a few days,would not charge,sent if back to my supplier, hope anyone else that purhase the Klom will get a more reliable one than mine.Must say that i was well impressed with it, the time it was working.

While on this subject does anyone know how to make a electric pick gun like the one that stocky fella's using with a 9v battery on the youtube?? might have ago if someone has the instructions.

Rainbow

If it's the one made with a Hummingbird Flosser - forget about it. I made one but could never keep the pick attached to it. Besides, the 9v battery will burn out that little 3v motor PFQ.

Getting back to the KLOM, do you think the malfunction was an isolated incident - or does it have some inherent design flaw? I'm considering buying one of these units, but man, the dollar to British pound conversion is killing me. I don't want to spend hard earned cash and then have to globe-trot to get this thing repaired. Know what I mean?

That's the $64,000 question my m8,i was tempted to re-order another,but my supplier was having problems with his supplier as to returns,and fair enough i respected that position he was in.
I was offered another deal,but because of my first experiance with the Klom it was a case of once bitten twice shy.
But i repeat my m8, i was made up with it, until it started playing up,it could have well been a one off duff one.

Grab the bull by the horns and get one,after getting some sperm from the bugger. :lol:

Rainbow
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm

rainbow wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:

Rainbow

That's the $64,000 question my m8,i was tempted to re-order another,but my supplier was having problems with his supplier as to returns,and fair enough i respected that position he was in.
I was offered another deal,but because of my first experiance with the Klom it was a case of once bitten twice shy.
But i repeat my m8, i was made up with it, until it started playing up,it could have well been a one off duff one.

Grab the bull by the horns and get one,after getting some sperm from the bugger. :lol:

Rainbow

Right then...I'll fill one of these gadgets and set out. The part about the straws troubles me though...read the description..
:shock:
http://www.enasco.com/product/C13727N
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 pm

aww dear god, not another one.

is there something you arn't telling us here? (LOL)

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:47 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
rainbow wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:

Rainbow

Rainbow

Right then...I'll fill one of these gadgets and set out. The part about the straws troubles me though...read the description..
:shock:
http://www.enasco.com/product/C13727N

And ya'll call me weird.

Hallis: The Board Beasty.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:33 pm

At least I don't deep throat Ho Ho's....BTW how's the diabetes coming along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_imV0aWrc
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:At least I don't deep throat Ho Ho's....BTW how's the diabetes coming along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_imV0aWrc

Lol, that wasn't deep throat. Those didn't even hit my throat when I closed my mouth. :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 am

that was just the most pointless video ever.

if i were a mod on youtube i would have deletd it before you even filmed it.

(LOL)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 pm

if i were a mod on youtube, i wouldnt let him sign up. (LOL)
Previous

Return to Product Reviews