FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Opinions wanted on video cameras

<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Opinions wanted on video cameras

So I am looking for a video camera, at least 720p and capable of halfway decent still photos. I do not want Sony at all and I was not thrilled with the quality of the video on my Kodak still camera with video capability.

Just wondering what you guys are using and are happy with as far as video goes. I want one I can carry with me at work for jobs when I need to do research later on.
<<

Boss

Familiar Face

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: Opinions wanted on video cameras

whats your price range?
<<

DIY Dave

Familiar Face

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Why not sony?
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Boss wrote:whats your price range?

I want to spend between $100 and $130.

DIY Dave wrote:Why not sony?

I don't want Sony because I do not have a Sony computer, therefore I would always have to have a cable to connect my camera to the computer. I refuse to spend the inflated prices on the proprietary Sony memory cards and I don't want to have to buy the adapter. I have a Sony now but it is too big to carry in the van etc. I don't want to constantly worry about it getting damaged and I want to get away from the limited video time I have and get away from the cable.
<<

Violaetor

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:32 am

You might be hard pressed to find something 720/1080 decent stills AND small enough for your pocket around $120. Only thing that comes to mind are those 'flip' pocket digital camcorder. But if you're in the market for a new phone the galaxy SII takes 1080p and high res stills all in really good quality, but retail the thing is expensive.
Looking to get something made? Send me a PM!

Return to Product Reviews