FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HPC Blue Handle Hook. (Not review, just a couple pics)

<<

sandman

Post Fri May 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Re: HPC Blue Handle Hook. (Not review, just a couple pics)

http://www.hlflake.com/internal_page.as ... 442#CAMERA

heres the pick you bought,

hl flakes website is too big of a joke to help you out bro, i was on there last week, and added both blue picks X4 to my cart, neither are there anymore, nor can i fucking find the list of 200 plus picks they originaly offered last week, i can only find a short list this week, which does not include half of what i could find, i hate their website so much, i will not be buying from them,

i think they fucked up your order,

they have both picks, ive seen them, and added them to my cart,

but now their gone and flew to never never land.
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri May 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Yeah I know that's the pick (part number) I added to my cart and purchased, and I got the deep hook instead. I'm sure they did fuck the order up since I obviously did not get what I intended to buy. Not really bothered, though their site could use a HUGE overhaul.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Fri May 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Yeah, there site needs a modern update both in functionality and hardware (it is slow). I found it easier to just look at their catalog (they have a PDF off the main page) and input the item numbers in the search.

I think their search might have issues as well. Looking for the hook, I put in HPC Color, HPC Blue without getting the individual hook (CLPX-12H). However, searching for the part number gets a result. The name is "HPC Picks-Hook w/ Blue Handle (.022)" so I would assume that HPC blue would bring it up.

Sand, did you check the bottom left for open orders. It stores all my carts there no matter if I log out or not.

Ed
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri May 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Anytime I have an issue I just call and they fix the problem. One time they sent me an American plug with no cylinder housing or pins, and 2 random keys...I ordered a 5 pin padlock cylinder and got a bag of parts lol
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
Previous

Return to Product Reviews