FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Big thanks to Selim

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Big thanks to Selim

I just wanted to rave about Selim a little bit here, I have alot of respect for all the members here and have had great dealings with everybody, but Selim comes on our site and don't say much, but he is a great guy and a super trader. You all have my word on it!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: Big thanks to Selim

:agree: ! I have had many great dealing with him, great guy and great to trade with!!!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Re: Big thanks to Selim

KokomoLock wrote::agree: ! I have had many great dealing with him, great guy and great to trade with!!!

You know whats even cooler?? When a guy as good as Kokomolock himself, says somebody is great! We been missing you on the forum Kokomo, hope to see more of ya again in the future.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Good And Bad Traders