FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Official HYT, Chain Key Deadbolt assembly! (Pics + Video)

<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:22 am

Official HYT, Chain Key Deadbolt assembly! (Pics + Video)

Hi Guys!

I found this awesome Original HYT Brand Chain key deadbolt assembly recently! It comes with 2 official HYT Chain keys.

This was part of a display at a locksmith shop so it has had very little use over the years and is in great condition! The keys to the lock are stamped with the year 1995.

As many of you already know from my previous posts, these HYT brand chain key locks were taken out of production years ago.

From what I was told, there are some chain key style duplications floating around from China, but HYT brand is the original creator and owner of the patent.

Although you can use this to have the coolest door lock in your neighborhood, I would keep this one safe and away from the elements! It would probably be best suited as part of a collection since they are so hard to find.

Video Demo:

Photos:

If you are interested:

$100 USD + shipping to your location.
<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Official HYT, Chain Key Deadbolt assembly! (Pics + Video

***THIS LOCK HAS BEEN SOLD***

Hey Guys,

After a very long search I was very fortunate and have found ANOTHER Official HYT chain Key Deadbolt assembly! This time it was completely new and still in its original packaging!! (I took it out to test it and take photos). It even comes with the original instruction booklet! It comes with everything needed to install it on a door. (This has never been used and just has some natural color changing picked up over the decades of storage). The locking mechanism works perfectly and smoothly.

It comes with two original keys with the key tags showing the biting.

The keys to the lock are stamped with the Date October 1995- making this just about 19 years old!

Pictures Below:

***SOLD***

Thank you!
<<

Dean Thatcher

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Re: Official HYT, Chain Key Deadbolt assembly! (Pics + Video

Hi

would you have any more of these locks?
thanks

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade