FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Kaba KS64 NOS

<<

l0ckcr4ck3r

Familiar Face

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Kaba KS64 NOS

Another Kaba Lock up for Trade... Im after "interesting" stuff so open to all offers. It will be interesting to see what people come up with :) I recently traded my Marks Hi-Sec with a member from Europe, so looking to replace that with a trade some time if that helps.

The lock is new in the original packaging, registration card and 4 keys... There are also a couple of photos of an identical lock that i have as well.

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Kaba KS64 NOS

Ooh, KABA 20. Nice. I want. But i never want to give away any of my lovely locks...Awww...

Have u got anything on ur wishlist? Or tools? I cud make u a tool?
<<

l0ckcr4ck3r

Familiar Face

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks but looking for locks.... Not sure what ya willing to pay but i think theres a nice one on fleaBay right now in kent for 40 notes....
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 pm

I have a Marks Hi-Security I'd trade you for the Kaba 20 switch lock, if that's what you're looking for.

The one I have is NOS, the box is a bit tattered with one key and the key card, but the lock is absolutely new and looks it.

This is one of the ones that is a licensed copy of the Scorpion CX-5, with a tradtional pin tumbler along the top, with sliders on one side.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade