FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Don't you just hate it???

<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Don't you just hate it???

Well, I am always trusting.... TOO TRUSTING... and this time I was burned.

I saw a post by MISTERSOUR1, where he had a HPC safe deposit box nose/door puller for sale. The ad was a few months old. I replied... no answer. (maybe he doesn't follow his posts here anymore) I emailed him, and he said that he still had the item... for the last price posted. I told him that i would take it. AND... even though he had previously advertised that the sale price was "SHIPPED", I offered some extra funds to help with shipping. I went to the post office and bought a USPO money order (the ones with the holigram... oficial type) and sent it to him. I mailed it on Jan 11th. On Jan 16th... after four or five email interactions... Including when he attempted to sell me other items.. He asked me again for my address. That was the last time I heard from him. I never received the kit. I have repeatedly sent him emails asking if he shipped it. He has not responded. At first, I did not want to accuse him of shafting me... but, then... I used an old email address to ask him if he had any more equipment for sale... He immediately replied that he had sold it all.... I then sent him another email regarding our transaction. He refused to reply. I will walk away and lick my wounds...

Caviot Emptor!!
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: Don't you just hate it???

Hi Tom. Not tyring to butt in on anything here... just wanna give you some comfort.

I'd just give it a minute. My experiences with Sour puts him at the top of my list as a seller/trader.
I'm certain alot of other people around here will say the same. I know he's had alot goin' on lately,
but rest assure, if you paid for it.... you'll get it.

EDIT: Just to varify we're speaking of the same person and same thread.
mister sour viewtopic.php?p=49236#p49236
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 pm

I'd have to disagree with you there Oldfast.... if hes intentionally ignoring emails then it is pretty obvious to see the malevolent intention. Never send cash or money orders to anyone. Always use PayPal. If you get screwed over, do a chargeback. PayPal always sides with the buyer.

I know the guy was strapped for cash and was going through a divorce or something. It would not surprise me in the least bit if he decided to start screwing people over.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Oldfast

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Yeah, this is one of those situations I probably should've just
stayed out of and let it play out amongst the people invovled.
Sometimes I throw my 2 cents in a little too quickly. lol
I could be wrong here.... hopefully not.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Tom, I'm sorry to hear about that. That is one of the good thing about money orders, you can cancel it.
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am

Actually, I posted his email. his site name is Mister Sour.

USPO Money Orders can be cancelled if lost, but not after they have been cashed.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:31 pm

FIRST OFF, LET ME SAY THIS SITE CAN SUCK.MY DICK. HERE'S YOUR FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER YOU SNIDE PIECE OF SHIT.
FINAL FUCKING POST FROM ONE OF KP'S MOST GENEROUS SELLERS/MEMBERS/CONTRIBUTER
9505 5102 5265 3032 3670 54
I DID SELL MY TOOLS. ALL OF THEM. I STARTED A NEW NURSING JOB. 12 HOUR SHIFTS. I HAVE NO DOWN TIME. PEICE OUT.
<<

Joe Momma

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 am

^ Butthurt much?
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:29 am

Joe Momma wrote:^ Butthurt much?

That was a Sour nuke... He has been under pressure to get stuff out and I guess that is what happens. I hope he comes back to the site but with a post like that I think he is pretty much gone. The chat will move on without him.
<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 am

mister sour wrote:FIRST OFF, LET ME SAY THIS SITE CAN SUCK.MY ----. HERE'S YOUR F---ING TRACKING NUMBER YOU SNIDE PIECE OF S---.
FINAL F---ING POST FROM ONE OF KP'S MOST GENEROUS SELLERS/MEMBERS/CONTRIBUTER
9505 5102 5265 3032 3670 54
I DID SELL MY TOOLS. ALL OF THEM. I STARTED A NEW NURSING JOB. 12 HOUR SHIFTS. I HAVE NO DOWN TIME. PEICE OUT.

I feel for the guy working 12 hour shifts... I did it all this past summer (security officer at a major beach resort full of brats and idiots) and still worked another job (I am 62 this month)..... I did however, live up to my obligations, answered all of the email and phone messages. That on top of the stress of losing my Savings, investments, business, my home (and nearly lost my wife), and having to move everything that I had 35 miles away, and put the rest in storage 22 miles in the other direction. I then picked up the pieces, pulled up my belt, and restarted an old business to be able to survive.

YES, I have walked in those shoes...... and still have my reputation and dignity

I hate that this site has lost the "Most Generous SELLERS/MEMBERS/CONTRIBUTORS". I didn't say that to be mean. I said it because I think that he felt that he belonged here. That is a good feeling to have. A sense of belonging. I hope that he can overcome his burden and return to the site. I can only wish him FAITH, HOPE, and CHARITY.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 am

I think I bought stuff off sour in the past no probs. Not really the point though, I wanted to say imagine being in a position where you've got to sell your tools? If sour is anything like me then I'd be really pissed off having to do that. My locks and tools mean the world to me.
<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm

The kit arrived today. Thank you Mister Sour. I do hope that things improve in your life and that you return to the forum.

Tom
<<

mech

Familiar Face

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm

ive orderd loads from sour and never had a problem, glad you got your kit sorted out too.
http://www.youtube.com/duction
www.Lockpick.co
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 pm

This has been resolved so locking this thread.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade