FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Framon #2 Code Machines

<<

Nicksloc22

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:40 am

Framon #2 Code Machines

Hi All! I was a professional Locksmith for over 20 years. I've been going through my stuff and I have 3 Framon #2code machines I'd like to sell. 2 are complete one needs minor parts. I would love to see them go to someone who could use them. They were great for me. Make me an offer. Pics available.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Re: Framon #2 Code Machines

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Please update your profile with your location, at the very least your State. Sale posts also need a price, you can make it OBO if you want, but you need some kind of price. Accepted payment methods, shipping methods/pickup, etc is usually also a good thing to include.

You can upload pictures directly to the forum, or link to them from another place you have uploaded them. Here is a link to a post showing you how to upload and embed them in the post. Given you are a new member you may want to include a note with your user name in the pictures to prove they are your pictures. https://www.keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6755

Riyame
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

MillBillLocksmith

Post Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:03 pm

I'm interested in your Framon #2 machines. What comes with them?

Need the following:
F2MS350 Depth & Space Manual (What edition)
FC8445 Standard Cutter
FC8615 Medeco Cutter
F2MS552 Spacing Clip
DCMS410 Brass Shim
F2MSSB1 #1 Spacing Block
F2MSSB2 #2 Spacing Block
F2MSSB3 #3 Spacing Block
F2MSSB4 #4 Spacing Block
F2MSSB5 #5 Spacing Block
F2MSSB6 #6 Spacing Block

How much are you asking for them. I am just trying to get started. I can't afford automated machines.

Thanks
Bill
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:32 pm

MillBillLocksmith I think this may be a dead horse! The original post is 1 1/2 months old and he never did post pics apparently. I just don't want your hopes to get too high! Happy New Year!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

MillBillLocksmith

Post Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Thank you, but there were no other post asking about the machines. It made it look like nobody was interested. So I asked.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade