FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Fire Sale

<<

keymaster1053

Post Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Fire Sale

No I haven't had a fire! LOL. just trying to raise some cash. rather than list a dozen different posts on here, I took a few pics of a bunch of stuff. if anyone sees anything they are interested in, PM me, and "Let's make a deal" LOL I've got everything from a Baldwin used Entrance function lock (this sucker is heavy), to antique padlocks, to antique penny banks, a pick gun, regular padlocks, strange keyway rim cyl, a couple of vending machine T-handle locks, a Sub assembled Dom kik cylinder in the box, even a Russian changeable combination gas cap!, etc. etc. also see my post in this thread for Supra Real Estate lock boxes with the keys!!! Happy Hunting!!

IMG_0837X1X.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(20:10:59) Blacky: oki
(20:18:08) MBI: Me working for the CIA is about as likely as you working in the Middle East.
(20:19:01) Riyame: lol
(20:19:05) Riyame: he is in dubai
(20:19:26) MBI rescinds his previous comment
<<

Aquapupper

Post Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Re: Fire Sale

Hi, I know that it's been about 8 years after you've posted this but is it still available? If no, could you point me in the direction of other people who are selling? Thanks in advance!

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade