FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ISO: Manual Tubular key machine

<<

RubberBanned

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:54 pm

ISO: Manual Tubular key machine

Hello,

For those who don't know me, I am a working locksmith, and a year or two ago, I had a big break in, and a lot of my kit got lifted. I got pain out for about 75% of my total claim, but one thing I couldn't repurchase was my manual tubular key machine. I had an A1 Herty Gerty, and I am now looking to buy a replacement Herty Gerty, or an HPC TKM-90, or "Pocket Cut Up". Please DM me if you have one you'd be willing to part with.

If you have a motorised key machine capable of origination you'd like to sell, I am also interested, but they have been cost prohibitive in the past, as I'm a one person shop!

I am also looking for Ilco Exacta Punch knobs and spacers, if anyone has them around. Anything manual I now have some money to throw at, too.

Thanks so much for looking!
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:44 am

Re: ISO: Manual Tubular key machine

I have one of the $70 HPC TMK90 knockoff's from China, with practice you can cut a good looking key in under 2min with it.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

RubberBanned

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Re: ISO: Manual Tubular key machine

Right, and I appreciate the tip, I have had one of those, and they just aren't consistent enough for me to have it as my main machine for the purpose.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade