FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

U.K lockpick tools

<<

luckypicker

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 pm

U.K lockpick tools

Got four tools to sell

1 Chris Belcher push button pick tool new never being used £20 free uk postage

2 ICL improved curtain pick for sale £90 free uk postage (item sold pending cleared funds)

3 Brockhage Pick Gun down and up gun(set) £30 free uk postage

4 matix padlock pick for era padlocks £30 never being used

Any questions feel free to ask

pics below

http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/luckpicker/library/
Last edited by luckypicker on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

luckypicker

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: U.K lockpick tools

Sorry forgot one more tool

Any questions about tools feel free to ask

RB Universal 2 in 1 mortice pick - 6 gauge £45 free postage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

madsamurai

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 am

Curious, how does that Chris Belcher push button pick work (and on what)? I haven't seen one of those before...
<<

luckypicker

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm

I have the manual on pdf if you like to see.
<<

mercurial

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:49 am

madsamurai wrote:Curious, how does that Chris Belcher push button pick work (and on what)? I haven't seen one of those before...

It is more a measuring gauge/decoder than a pick, and it was designed to assist in the opening of Simplex push button locks. Newer versions also have a scale on them for Supra lock boxes & another push-button door lock called the Keylex.

The tool is used to take measurements by placing it over a button on the lock & is used to depress the button whilst tension is applied. The scale of the gauge then gives a reading of how far the button travelled when pressed. This information, along with an understanding of the mechanism, is used to decode the lock's combination.

The PDF user's manual for it, which contains detailed instructions & several examples of the technique/algorithm is here :https://tradelocks.co.uk/downloads/Button_Gauge_Manual_2012.pdf

Hope that helps.
<<

luckypicker

Post Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

mercurial wrote:
madsamurai wrote:Curious, how does that Chris Belcher push button pick work (and on what)? I haven't seen one of those before...

It is more a measuring gauge/decoder than a pick, and it was designed to assist in the opening of Simplex push button locks. Newer versions also have a scale on them for Supra lock boxes & another push-button door lock called the Keylex.

The tool is used to take measurements by placing it over a button on the lock & is used to depress the button whilst tension is applied. The scale of the gauge then gives a reading of how far the button travelled when pressed. This information, along with an understanding of the mechanism, is used to decode the lock's combination.

The PDF user's manual for it, which contains detailed instructions & several examples of the technique/algorithm is here :https://tradelocks.co.uk/downloads/Button_Gauge_Manual_2012.pdf

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that merurial my version is newer one never being used still in packet lol
<<

madsamurai

Post Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 am

mercurial wrote:

Hope that helps.

That does help, thank you! Pretty interesting... I haven't had a chance to learn much about this type of lock yet, and was curious how they were approached. That manual is really informative. I've seen versions of these here in the US but haven't paid much attention to brand... do they all work pretty much the same way? Do you find this tool is necessary for the technique described in the manual or can it be done by feel?
(Sorry to hijack your thread, Luckypicker... you piqued my curiosity :) )
<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:57 pm

luckypicker wrote:Sorry forgot one more tool

Do the 2in1 and the era padlock pick have an inner post clearance on them?

So basically do they have a hollowed tubular recess in the end of the tensioning rod that is inserted into the lock itself?

And how receptive would you predict being to the idea of my getting a multi purchase discount on the padlock pick the 2in1 and one or both of the snap guns?

Keep in mind that i am also a UK buyer so postage costs will be cheaper too :p
crossing paths with people who have spent all day panicking and FRANTIC, desperately trying to recall the combination of a key operated lock
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:05 pm

castle 2 wrote:
luckypicker wrote:Sorry forgot one more tool

Do the 2in1 and the era padlock pick have an inner post clearance on them?

So basically do they have a hollowed tubular recess in the end of the tensioning rod that is inserted into the lock itself?

And how receptive would you predict being to the idea of my getting a multi purchase discount on the padlock pick the 2in1 and one or both of the snap guns?

Keep in mind that i am also a UK buyer so postage costs will be cheaper too :p

It has been 3 months since this was posted, send the OP a PM in case he is not subscribed to the post itself. That way he gets an email notification.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade