FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

One for the Aussies! Great collection on eBay!

<<

adi_picker

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:42 am

One for the Aussies! Great collection on eBay!

Gday Guys,

Thought I better let you all know about a seller I stumnbled upon on eBay AU. Hes got quite a collection of padlocks, and has put a fair few amazing specimens up for sale individually, at even better prices! S&G, Anchor Las, Mauer, Keso, Ingersoll, MTL, Chubb, Fichet, Gerda, Ruko, Zeiss-Ikon, Squire, ABUS, Pfaffenhain, EVVA and Yale are all represented! You can see his eBay page with all his locks here. I can vouch for this guy, after buying 5 or 6 locks from him, he even let me visit him at his home the next day to do my pickup so I didn't have to wait for the post. Cool guy!

Best of luck, hope somebody finds what they are looking for!

adi_picker
<<

adi_picker

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Re: One for the Aussies! Great collection on eBay!

Just checked back in on this account, and there has been fresh locks listed, including a Fichet 787, a Medeco cutaway with some sort of special edition key, a Wink-Haus half-euro, Chubb AVA padlock, a super-large Union padlock, another Anchor-Las with an ISEO dimple half-euro core, and another Fichet that I do not know the model of, but kinda reminds me of a Bauche BLOCTOUT.

Best of luck!

adi_picker

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade